C?ID=399146
Last edited by a moderator:

TFSI

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=66650
I'm assuming the rectangular boxes with numbers represent circuit numbers, right? (highlighted in the pic below) What is the easiest way to follow each individual circuits and know what the number in the rectangle is referring too?

What are the sequential numbers at the bottom of the page, circled in blue?

uc
I dont know if this kinda post belong here but these are current tracks- eg. #10 wiring continues on current track 15 while considering the meaning of the ## symbol and its representation

Spacewalker

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=159607
perhaps is counting for GND connection point

Zenerdiode

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=24330
The rectangular boxes and the numbers you’ve highlighted in blue are read together. The rectangular box means that that wire continues on the page that has that number at the bottom. They are referred to as current tracks.

In your example, that 16mm2 red wire has a 10 in the rectangle? You see it is in column 15 on this page? You then look for the page that has 10 on the bottom. In that column, you’ll see a wire that has a 15 in a rectangle, meaning ‘from current track 15’.

The wires flow from top to bottom, in case you see multiple rectangles in the same track.

The ## is usually for options and along with other symbols will be defined under the component description text.

Reactions: Uwe

fin reaper

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=399146
Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
I think it is a brilliant and simple system, so much better than the old style pre 73 system… pity my bug is a 72 :(

Back