So Pfizer finally admits .................

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
Publicly , in a EU commission session , PFIZER representative admitted that their vaccine was not tested , did not block transmission of the Covid ( if ever existed) .Basically, the vaccine it's shit and i really feel bad for those who took the shots. What i really feel even worse about is that Romania is still under contract to acquire more the 4 million doses of Pfizer which came at about 20 EUROS ( @Uwe , remember my estimate of about 15 dollars a shot ? It's worse, 20 Euros ) a shot and it cannot back out of the "contract" And so many other EU countries.. If that's not the biggest scam on earth....i don't know what is ! If you dared say this about 8 months ago that vaccines were shit, they would've fine you, take you to jail and perhaps shoot you. Now after they took the money, good luck getting someone to be held responsible. Probably a patsy will get a fine and all will get swiped under the mat.
Cheap lie ? That lie come at a hefty friggin price tag for the whole world, i don t know about cheap !!!

COVID-19 vaccination in Romania started on 27 December 2020. It was announced that the process would be divided into three phases. Medical personnel would be vaccinated first (first phase), followed by the population at risk (second phase), and finally by the rest of the population (third phase).[2] Vaccination was declared free and non-mandatory.[2] As of March 2022, five types of vaccines (Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, Oxford/AstraZeneca, Janssen and Novavax) were authorized to be used in Romania.[3] This is the largest vaccination campaign in the modern history of Romania.[4]

Former PNL Prime Minister and self-appointed coordinator of the vaccination campaign Florin Cîțu aimed to have 10.4 million people (or 70% of the country's population) vaccinated by the end of September 2021.[5] However, by the end of September 2021, Romania had the second lowest vaccination rate in the European Union, 33%, just before Bulgaria,[6] and sold part of its expiring vaccine stock to Denmark,[7] Ireland,[8] and South Korea.[9] The low vaccination rate had exposed entrenched distrust in state institutions, misinformation campaigns, poor rural infrastructure, and weak vaccine education.[10][11]

So after all, my uneducated people and the inhabitants of the nearly the poorest country in the EU basically said " fuck a vaccine , NO ! " . It turns out that their gut feeling that this is some sketchy shit was right on the money. . I am so proud of them :) Yet , we are still on the hook to pay the vaccines ! Nice going Romanian stupid government !

Last edited:

RGH0

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=433612
So I guess you want to hand back your share of the 20 billion Lei that Romania gets each year from the EU

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
Ha ! The money aren t free , no one guves *free money ". And no , the govt didn t give me cent out that. But you see the scam here no ? Tell me you see it ! Cheers ! 
EU prosecutor opens probe into Covid vaccine money deals . I wonder what will come of it...probably nothing...it s just farts in the wind as europarlamentary election it s coming up. Looking forward to a US investigation into this scam...:)

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Romanian European Parliament Member Cristian Terheș raises some interesting points:

-Uwe-

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
Oh yea he does..one of the few europalamentaries to have guts to speak the truth.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
There were a few others at that same press conference as well, but none of them were quite emphatic as Terheș. Here's the whole thing:

And if anyone wants to see the full hearing from the day before that they are referencing:

-Uwe-

Reactions: JMR

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
i really feel bad for those who took the shots.
I mostly feel bad for those who took them because they were pressured or coerced. But there were plenty of people who lined up willingly early on. Yes, they were lied to, but they also failed to engage in any critical thinking whatsoever.

What i really feel even worse about is that Romania is still under contract to acquire more the 4 million doses of Pfizer which came at about 20 EUROS
Which country will be the first to publicly tear up the contract and state it's invalid and fraudulent, because the trial data was misrepresented and product doesn't perform as advertised?

-Uwe-

Last edited:

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
I mostly feel bad for those who took them because they were pressured or coerced. But there were plenty of people who lined up willingly early on. Yes, they were lied to, but they also failed to engage in any critical thinking whatsoever.

Which country will be the first to publicly tear up the contract and state it's invalid and fraudulent, because the trial data was misrepresented and product doesn't perform as advertised?

-Uwe-
Pressure , coerced and lied to i might add. I would like Romania to be first since Terhes is so vocal about .. but that s just wishful thinking , we are corrupt at the highest levels so no..that won t happen.

alexnoe

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=418771
Publicly , in a EU commission session , PFIZER representative admitted that their vaccine was not tested , did not block transmission of the Covid
That's interesting. I can only speak about Germany, but they basicly told us, from day one, that there was no way a vaccine could reliably stop transmission of a virus that infects you in the upper respiratory system (covid, flu, cold...). They said that any significant reduction in transmission would be a useful, but unexpected bonus, and the main goal of a possible vaccine would be to see much fewer severe cases. That was months before the vaccine was released.

The main message to get vaccinated was: Imagine you have a car accident, and doctors and nurses are all busy with covid patients would could have recovered at home if they had been vaccinated...

There is nothing to "admit". Not stopping transmission was expected.

Last edited:

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
That's interesting. I can only speak about Germany, but they basicly told us, from day one, that there was no way a vaccine could reliably stop transmission of a virus that infects you in the upper respiratory system (covid, flu, cold...). They said that any significant reduction in transmission would be a useful, but unexpected bonus, and the main goal of a possible vaccine would be to see much fewer severe cases. That was months before the vaccine was released.

The main message to get vaccinated was: Imagine you have a car accident, and doctors and nurses are all busy with covid patients would could have recovered at home if they had been vaccinated...

Vaccines for covid didn t do diddly squat , you heard it from me. I know guys that took 2-3 shots and were still sick as hell from the so called "covid 19 " which has been studied since 2016-17. The message here was get vaccinated to protect those around you. I also don t believe the bat crap from Wuhan either.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
That was definitely not the message delivered in the USA by during the first half of 2021, and the story only changed when it became obvious to everyone that it wasn't true:

-Uwe-

NZDubNurd

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=230482
Same in NZ, by Uncle Jacinda and her muppets.

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
Oooh man i cannot stand Fauci ...he seems so full of shit !!

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423

That was definitely not the message delivered in the USA by during the first half of 2021, and the story only changed when it became obvious to everyone that it wasn't true:
The message I understood in the UK was the same as in Germany, that all the different Covid vaccines were intended to reduce the severity of an infection not to prevent infection or transmission.

It seems in the US the problem was a total over selling of the capability of the vaccines by Fauci et al.

alexnoe

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=418771
It seems in the US the problem was a total over selling of the capability of the vaccines by Fauci et al.
Isn't overselling and exaggerating a very common problem in the US? Just two examples:
- in the US, stuff isn't made of 20% sugar. It is "80% sugar free".
- in the US, they tell you that your teeth must be not only white, but that they must shine. To achieve that, they sell you aggressive bleech that you put on your teeth. There is even an episode of "House M.D." where House notices that a patient has recently got new dental crowns. The guy hadn't properly bleeched his other teeth, so the new crowns where whiter. In Germany, and probably not only here, dentists use color samples to have the crown match the color of the neighboring teeth. Other people are not supposed to even notice that you have artificial dental crowns, even if it is on an incisor.

Reproaching Pfizer that the vaccine wasn't intended to stop transmission is like reproaching the makers of microwave ovens that they were not designed to dry cats, and that they didn't test what would happen if customers thought otherwise. The very idea is so absurd that one has to ask: Why should they?? After vaccinations started in Israel, they made observation studies about this, and basicly, the vaccine did significantly reduce transmission for a few months for the original type and for alpha, but then, transmission quickly went back to normal, and there was no significant effect on transmission of delta and omicron. But even this result was better than what experts had expected.

davisev5225

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=263265
I mostly feel bad for those who took them because they were pressured or coerced.

I'm in that camp, and am still mad as hell about it. I got the 'rona, had a very rough time of it for nearly a month, thought I was slowly dying because I lost over 16lbs of body mass (and I'm skinny to begin with...). Ended up recovering after a visit to the ER that resulted in a prescription for a corticosteroid.

But I live in the People's Democratic Republic of California, so I was forced to get the vaccine or lose my job in the construction industry. This DESPITE already having natural immunity from a live infection! :banghead:

At least I went with the Janssen variant, which didn't use the bullshit untested mRNA tech. I also appear to have skipped the blood clotting issues from that version, thankfully.

Reactions: Uwe

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I'm in that camp, and am still mad as hell about it.
I would be too if I were in that position.

Now here's a few links for the other readers who are in denial that we were told that getting vaccinated would stop or slow transmission. Such claims were all over the US and UK media 18 months ago:

22 February 2021: Pfizer-BioNTech Shot Stops Covid Spread, Israeli Study Shows
22 February 2021: Pfizer vaccine ‘highly effective’ in reducing coronavirus transmission, study suggests
26 February 2021: Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine reduces transmission after one dose - UK study
26 February 2021: Pfizer vaccine ‘dramatically reduces’ Covid transmission risk after one dose, study shows
27 February 2021: Pfizer vaccine can reduce transmission after 1 dose, new study finds
01 March 2021: Dr. Scott Gottlieb sees promising signs that Covid vaccines reduce virus transmission
11 March 2021: Pfizer-BioNTech Covid Vaccine Blocks Most Spread in Israel Study
12 March 2021: 'Really exciting news': Pfizer vaccine appears effective against asymptomatic COVID-19 cases, data from Israel suggests
05 May 2021: Fauci: Vaccinated people become ‘dead ends’ for the coronavirus

Did Pfizer ever once say, "Wait, we don't think there's enough data to make such claims" ?

-Uwe-

• Love

alexnoe

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=418771
Slowing transmission is much less of a claim than stopping transmission.

Besides that, just look at the first link:
"Pfizer-BioNTech Shot Stops Covid Spread, Israeli Study Shows"- "Vaccine reported to be 89% effective at preventing infections"
Being 89% effective at preventing infection is not stopping infections. Especially not if vaccinated people return to normal, having many more opportunities to try to spread it. The headline is obvious click-bait. It makes a claim that is literally withdrawn in the line below the headline. Which kind of journalist makes a claim in the headline and withdraws it in the first line?

Also, anything from February and March 2021 is obviously based on data collected less than 3 months after the vaccination. No immunologist would extrapolate from 3 months data to 12 months. If you want 12 months data, wait 12 months. Trustworthy and competent sources would have made this point very clear, but they probably copy&pasted this from somewhere without thinking about what they wrote. Having 3 months data and concluding that the vaccine stops transmission (no, reduce it by 89%) forever falls into the category "jumping to conclusions is not excercise". That applies to both the journalists who wrote that, as well as to readers who made that implication in their mind.

At least now understand why some people think that such claims were made.
Did Pfizer ever once say, "Wait, we don't think there's enough data to make such claims" ?
Fair question. Fair answer: Making long-term assumptions based on 2 or 3 months data is such an obvious mistake that they didn't need to expect people to make that miskake. And many didn't.

Another gross mistake made by both journalists and readers: The articles don't specify exactly what the data refers to. It may refer to a group of vaccinated people, compared to a group of unvaccinated people. However, the reduction of 89% was most likely due to both a lower virus load spread by recently vaccinated people, and a higher virus load required to infect recently vaccinated people. This means that the level of protection for a recently vaccinated person when exposed to another recently vaccinated infected person would be significantly higher than the level of protection of a recently vaccinated person when exposed to an unvaccinated infected person. If you don't know exactly what those 89% refer to, the number doesn't mean much, and you cannot draw conclusions that can be used for a population in which not even the achievable vaccination rate is known.

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Back