[VCDS-Mobile] ASAM update over and over again

WebCF

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=166818
Guten Morgen ;)

My notebook battery was empty so I decided to do a super simple job with the VCDS-Mobile/Cloud.

It was about to reading fault codes from 08. But my HN needs an ASAM update for that - well, ok, go further. It downloaded the files and opened the ECU again - it needed the update again. Ok, well, download it.. Reopened controller, needed update again... and again... and again.. and.. you know..

Video: https://cloud.kluthr.de/index.php/s/5Lbjei85GSc4HGS

Are there known issues?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I can see a bunch of hits of it looking for EV_Climatronic_VW36.rod on the server, but it's not clear to me why it's not finding it.

@Shaun?

-Uwe-

WebCF

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=166818
Since I can see „Extracting“ for about one second, I assume it downloaded it. I believe its something on the HN.

Shaun

Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
I think the issue might be that your interface was previously on the alpha channel, and it thus has a dataset which needs alpha rods, but your interface has subsequently been reverted to the release updates channel where these rods are not available. I have put your interface back unto the alpha channel, please try downloading the updates again.

WebCF

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=166818
That sounds logical. Unfortunately, Iam not able to test it now, but I trust you, that this was the reason :)

Back