Harris
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Harris
      Harris reacted to EuroX's post in the thread V10 doesn't start with Like Like.
      Verified its getting fuel?? When they go air bound sometimes you need to crank them for quite some time.
    • Harris
      You should be able to prime the system especially after a fuel filter change.
    • Harris
      Harris replied to the thread V10 doesn't start.
      I've installed new OEM harnesses over most of the engine compartment. Nevertheless, I somehow missed inspection of the headlight...
    • Harris
      I haven't yet. I was thinking I could prime from VCDS but I can't seem to when I go to diesel pump, doesn't seem to comm.
    • Harris
      Is the engine installed? Does it crank?? With ignition on can you take the selector lever out of park??
    • Harris
      Yes. Yes. Yes. Currently in neutral, does crank but no fire.
    • Harris
      Harris reacted to Uwe's post in the thread V10 doesn't start with Like Like.
      Probably, but I'm not certain. What I would do here is check what the TCU thinks is going on. Look at MVB 001.4 for the transmission...
    • Harris
      Harris reacted to Uwe's post in the thread V10 doesn't start with Like Like.
      And no faults in the Transmission? :confused: -Uwe- PS: Please do not use the [Print] function in VCDS to post data here. The...
    • Harris
      Will do. Electronically, after engine installed, is there a checklist that should be done by the VCDS (otherthan general scan) such as...
    • Harris
      Correct, no faults showing on Transmission. Can it start in neutral? In park, when i tried to start a couple of days ago, dash said put...
    • Harris
      at one point my dash said to put in neutral and now i'm not able to get back into PARK. I can go into any gear but park. maybe its...
    • Harris
      this is an updated scan. Any suggestions?
    • Harris
      After 5 years engine is now re-installed, New harnesses, fluids goods. - Rebuilt ECUs from Jack (RIP). Engine turns over but hasn't...
    • Harris
      VCDS Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: Release 22.9.0 Data version: 20220830 DS341.0...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…