Recent content by Daddyyo

1. D

How to read gateway dump off an old comfort control module on a5

Anyone knows how to read the dump off a bad comfort control module on an Audi a5
  2. D

2013 Audi A5 continence control module triggers safe mode no start

Happy new year everyone, I recently purchased a 2013 audi a5 tdi from an auction, car has slight door accident and only the side Airbag pop,when I got the car the cluster had no lights aside the odometer reading after I changed the trigger switch on the positive terminal, I later traced the...
  3. D

Lockset Needed for: Audi a4 B8.5 2.0 TFSI Auto (2013/2014 Model)

Audi a4 B8.5 2.0 TFSI Auto (2013/2014 Model), i need lock set VIN: WAUZZZ8K3DA226330 ( ECU/steering column module/Body control/Engine control/Cluster/Key etc)
  4. D

How do i Upload Scan report from Vag to the site

Hello, Please how can i upload the Vag scan on the forum?
  5. D

Audi A4 2008-2015 Control Module Locations

Can anyone please help me with location diagram of the Interior Control Modules , Exterior Control Modules and Rear Control Modules Thanks.
  6. D

Audi A4 2013 no start

Hi folks, I have being battling with an Audi A4 that has no ignition light , everything else works like the radio and MMI, but the car has no ignition light, the auto scan says component protection is active, the car won't start or come on, but on the MMI on the cluster it's say ignition lock...
  7. D

Need to vag

Hello, am new to the auto elect industry and I will like to purchase my first product and also tutorial video and manual, am based in South Africa and I will like to know what do I need to get started