Recent content by DV52

1. DV52

Hi pls healp

@eng.mfr: Hi. I assume that the "seat leon" mentioned in your post above is the same seat leon that you have referenced through-out your previous 17 x posts on this forum. If so, then based on your historic information (I note that the BCM on your auto-scan indicates that the car has halogen...
  2. DV52

2020 US Presidential Election

First thank you @jyoung8607 for your efforts in my defense - much appreciated and your analogy is indeed very apt!! @Uwe: I've encountered the "selective quote" rebuttal many times in the past, but I'm surprised that a man of your prowess for rational thinking would attempt its use! This is...
  3. DV52

@dieseldub: Well argued and very balanced description of America's status quo - thanks for taking the time to pen your thoughts (interesting read for a foreigner)! I've always been intrigued by the role of conspiracy theories in driving behavior and without intending any offense to your...
  4. DV52

MQB CH/LH without light sensor

@Vagcomlimburg : hmm.......... unless someone else here says to the contrary, again - alas NO. The method that @TBAx describes isn't CH/LH; it's a surrogate for these functions only. In truth, both CH and LH have very specific requirements to operate successfully - so there's not much...
  5. DV52

MQB CH/LH without light sensor

@Vagcomlimburg: Hi, To add to @TBAx response, and specifically in regard to your other question above, the BCM normally requires the adaptation channel ENG141656-ENG116601-Außenlicht_uebergreifend-Coming Home Verbaustatus to be set to automatic . However, this won't work on cars that don't have...
  6. DV52

@Bruce: Many many years ago when my abiding fascination with economics principles first began (in truth, it's always been the true love of the intellect part of my life - I should never have gone into engineering), I read a small book which contained the translation of an essay by that most...
  7. DV52

UNIC? I'm not familiar with the term (is it a local acronym?) - I suspect that you are referring to the plurality voting system that's used to elect POTUS in the United States (as distinct to the relative majority method in the United Kingdom). My understanding is that the winner-take-all...
  8. DV52

Blue Doip

@Liteace1: Hi. haha old joke - What's blue and comes in buckets? Answer - a blue whale (think about it) :facepalm: I think that it's kosher - but probably best for Ross-Tech to respond Don
  9. DV52

I need the long coding for abs module jetta tdi 2014 (MK60EC1)

@vpelectronique. Hi apropos of @George Ab suggestion - maybe here as a starting point (same hex03 part numbers and same NAR platform)? Don
  10. DV52

@Uwe: hmmm............ Really- I must protest. I suspect that you are one of the most intelligent people in this place and of course it's your forum/your Bar (so you decide who gets to participate) - but Shirley you can't be serious? Even under the broadest of definitions - how is it possible...
  11. DV52

ACC and Speed Limiter not available - MK7

@kakubaz: I've run-out of suggestions!!!! Don
  12. DV52

Touch Control MFSW retrofit on a GTE

@downtime: Very true -but I wasn't suggesting the possibility of using a Gateway module from a MQB37W vehicle. Rather, I was contemplating whether another variant of mk7/mk7.5 hex19 module would be a better match to a mk8 MFSW (I don't know)! In my response, I deliberately didn't entertain...
  13. DV52

Touch Control MFSW retrofit on a GTE

@A4NOY: If I can add a personal opinion to the other views already provided, the MFSW arrangement on a MQB platform vehicle is deceptively simple in that while it has connections via the clock spring and the hex16 module, these have no effect there. These connections are just a wiring route...
  14. DV52

@Jack@European_Parts: Please stop saying that you don't vote - it's not a badge of honor. Be part of the solution, not part of the disaffected!! It seems that the Democrats has its 10 x disciples!! Perhaps Ms Cheney is the early candidate for leader of the first of the Republican...
  15. DV52

Audi A3 8V 2016 Pfl to facelift highline camera coding

Yes, of course the display needs to be active for calibration to work. Clearly the CAN network is OK with the hex6C installation (because it talks to the bus) - but I suspect (guess really) there may be a lingering question regarding how your hex5F module talks to the CAN network. I note that...