DV52's latest activity

• DV52
    DV52 replied to the thread Hi pls healp.
    @eng.mfr: Hi. I assume that the "seat leon" mentioned in your post above is the same seat leon that you have referenced through-out...
  • DV52
    DV52 replied to the thread 2020 US Presidential Election.
    First thank you @jyoung8607 for your efforts in my defense - much appreciated and your analogy is indeed very apt!! @Uwe: I've...
  • DV52
    @dieseldub: Well argued and very balanced description of America's status quo - thanks for taking the time to pen your thoughts...
  • DV52
    DV52 reacted to TBAx's post in the thread MQB CH/LH without light sensor with Like Like.
    @DV52 is right. The interior light version is not a fully fledged CH/LH replacement but more like a "light" or rather "zero" variant.
  • DV52
    DV52 replied to the thread MQB CH/LH without light sensor.
    @Vagcomlimburg : hmm.......... unless someone else here says to the contrary, again - alas NO. The method that @TBAx describes isn't...
  • DV52
    Guys. This problem is related to the car. From factory 4K pdc and camera dont work. Need proper coding. That is problem! when you have...
  • DV52
    DV52 replied to the thread MQB CH/LH without light sensor.
    @Vagcomlimburg: Hi, To add to @TBAx response, and specifically in regard to your other question above, the BCM normally requires the...
  • DV52
    @Bruce: Many many years ago when my abiding fascination with economics principles first began (in truth, it's always been the true love...
  • DV52
    UNIC? I'm not familiar with the term (is it a local acronym?) - I suspect that you are referring to the plurality voting system that's...
  • DV52
    DV52 replied to the thread Blue Doip.
    @Liteace1: Hi. haha old joke - What's blue and comes in buckets? Answer - a blue whale (think about it) :facepalm: I think that it's...
  • DV52
    @vpelectronique. Hi apropos of @George Ab suggestion - maybe here as a starting point (same hex03 part numbers and same NAR platform)? Don
  • DV52
    DV52 reacted to kakubaz's post in the thread ACC and Speed Limiter not available - MK7 with Like Like.
    :( but thanks a lot for your intentions! If I can somehow fix it, I'll post here or someone else here has an other idea...
  • DV52
    @Uwe: hmmm............ Really- I must protest. I suspect that you are one of the most intelligent people in this place and of course...
  • DV52
    @kakubaz: I've run-out of suggestions!!!! Don
  • DV52
    @downtime: Very true -but I wasn't suggesting the possibility of using a Gateway module from a MQB37W vehicle. Rather, I was...