DV52's latest activity

• DV52
    DV52 replied to the thread Car image changing.
    @ib97 Hi. Try this - to set the image to Golf mk7, set Byte0=02 (Binary 0000 0010), Byte1=73 (Binary 0111 0011), Byte3=00 (Binary 0000...
  • DV52
    @MTHines: Hi. Based purely on the instructions from Integrated Automotive in your link -I note that Byte8 of the long-code string on...
  • DV52
    DV52 replied to the thread 2020 US Presidential Election.
    Bruce: wow - you paint a very disturbing picture indeed - I hope (I'd say "pray" if I was a believer) that your view of a dystopian...
  • DV52
    Hello guys. I updated climatronic with a newer version ( 5G0 907 044 BD ) and rear clima settings appeared again. So this is the...
  • DV52
    DV52 reacted to dafty's post in the thread New user with Like Like.
    Hi, Thank you Don for your feedback. French language is interesting but I'm also interested in the English language (it was my prefered...
  • DV52
    DV52 reacted to Uwe's post in the thread 2020 US Presidential Election with Like Like.
    In the distant past, I consistently voted 3rd-party (Libertarian). Then for roughly the past 10-15 years, I pretty much gave up on the...
  • DV52
    DV52 reacted to downtime's post in the thread Skoda Octavia Mib2 retrofit with Like Like.
    Check the adaptations. You have most likely ACC and brake assist activated in BAP channels. Change them to not activated and the errors...
  • DV52
    DV52 reacted to Mari's post in the thread One Touch window operations broken with Like Like.
    If window is closed, roll down and hold 3 seconds, then roll up and hold 3 seconds... one touch should work again after that! [dutch...
  • DV52
    @Uwe: haha - I know that your reply above is said in complete jest. But from my perspective as a foreigner with a passing interest in...
  • DV52
    @Uwe: Just for the record - of course I don't really believe that you even slightly evil (quite the opposite in fact)!!! I'm not sure...
  • DV52
    DV52 reacted to Uwe's post in the thread 2020 US Presidential Election with Like Like.
    Know anyone that lives in Washington State? 'Cause this is kinda fun: https://voter.votewa.gov/ Even if you don't know anyone who...
  • DV52
    @Uwe: I tried the link and indeed I was able to enter as Billy Gates - you are a (slightly) evil man!!:D Don
  • DV52
    DV52 replied to the thread Skoda Octavia Mib2 retrofit.
    @vagcodinguk: hi. If I understand the problem correctly (not sure that I do) - I note that Byte24 in the changed long-code string for...
  • DV52
    @PetrolDave Dave: 101% true - and let's not forget that if the car in question incorporates regeneration (I suspect OP's E-Tron has...
  • DV52
    Yes, ESI does try to take how the vehicle is used into account, but that doesn't change my opinion that its recommendations for oil...