Recent content by sers77

1. S

Golf 7 side assist retrofit

Updated Gateway to AJ and wrote ZDC files with VCP.. All working well, until next retrofit :facepalm: Thanks for all the good support :thumbs: Saturday,24,July,2021,10:01:33:21522 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 8 x64 VCDS Version: 21.3.0.0 (x64) HEX-NET CB...
  2. S

Ok, so ODIS cannot do this? Hoping VCP can, then :confused:
  3. S

Sorry, but i cannot find any FEC.. Test plan cannot do it.. Guessing AJ not compatible with this car.. The following malfunction has occurred: ERP0617E Software configuration (coding, adaptation/calibration, parameterization) could not be computed. Please check whether a compatible control...
  4. S

Yes it´s updated to AJ, but cannot activate (FPA)driving profiles, (MKE) Fatigue Recognition and start/stop system. Tried FES SWaP, but that did not help.. Have 3 DTC on gateway 00401, 00605 and 0060C..
  5. S

AJ does´nt work with ODIS... Is there some other file I can try? Or is this Gateway "fried"?
  6. S

Now I have new cluster, but getting service reminder at startup and shutoff. Also getting "ERROR RANGE"... Is this something I can fix with ODIS, or is the only option new gateway? Is it possible to update "Part No SW: 5Q0 907 530 M HW: 5Q0 907 530 F" to AM or AJ? New cluster does not light...
  7. S

Yes, thank you for the support :thanks:
  8. S

It didn't before coding it to Dynamic Start Assist.. Before, belt on and put it in Drive, it would not release..
  9. S

So Byte 27, Bit 2 or 3 Dynamic Start Assist was the easy way to fix the parking brake "issue".. I tested both, but don´t know the difference between then.. I chose Bit 3 :thumbs: Waiting for new R cluster, so I can get the PLA working again.. Cluster is now ticking away to meet 100000km...
  10. S

Electro Mechanical Parking brake adaption login 37483 Auto hold 24990 40304 also works on some other adaptions.. But parking brake is still manual release! Pretty irritating :banghead:
  11. S

Unable to adapt ABS.. Tried 24990, 20103 and 40168.. Does anybody have another key?
  12. S

Suspect multi-link?!?! https://ibb.co/Lxfxycn
  13. S

Thank you all for your help.. I switched PLA module after downtime posted.. The first PLA module was not compatible... Will change Byte 26 and 29 to the right Bits :thumbs: The EPB (now only manual release) problem, might be solved under adaptions..
  14. S

This is with PLA 3.0 module... "Everything" is working except self parking :banghead: Friday,11,June,2021,16:59:25:21522 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 8.1 x64 VCDS Version: 21.3.0.0 (x64) HEX-NET CB: 0.4544.4 Data version: 20210226 DS325.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN...
  15. S

P-assist module is to old.. Getting ERROR 31 on everything when trying to code it... Even after login.. The PLA 3.0 module is not talking to my cluster, so i guess the car needs a few more upgrades.. The emergency brake (hand brake) is only released manually, with seatbelt on or off and doors...