Recent content by quailallstar

1. quailallstar

MK7.5 NAR GTI - Enable static LED AFS lights when high-beams enabled?

;SW:3Q0-907-338-C HW:3Q0-907-338-C --- Multifunc. Module ;Component:FCM MQB Low 002 0342 Coding:000000050900214A01113F00CA0000000000000000000000000000000000 ;EV_MultiModulContiVW48X 2004 EV_MultiModulContiVW48X_002_VW37.rod ;Thursday 22 July...
  2. quailallstar

2019 GTI - NEED HELP with starting vibration reduction , torque limitation on launch and esc off

Any updates to this? Did you ever figure this out?
  3. quailallstar

MK7.5 NAR GTI - Enable static LED AFS lights when high-beams enabled?

I often drive on very dark country roads at night and could use some additional side lighting. We have large deer and bears - something I don't want to hit going 85 mph/136 km/h. I've already coded my LED AFS NAR-spec headlights to enable foglamps on - with high beams (no issues. we don't have...
  4. quailallstar

MQB Light Configuration Case Study

@DV52 Don, Have you uncovered if the MK7.5 Golf vehicles equipped with NAR front LED dipped beams allow you to make the DRL and front turn signal LEDs "wink"? I remember you saying a while back that the newer headlights no longer had their own Leuchte channel, so I hopped that with this new...
  5. quailallstar

2019 NAR GTI Rabbit MIB2.5 Retrofit Completed. Have some 5F leftover errors.

Merry Christmas everyone. All is perfect with the MIB2.5 setup with the 8" glass screen - including CP removal. Because my MIB2.5 unit came out of a 2019 Atlas SEL R-Line it still has some leftover programming I can't seem to un-code. See some VCDS errors below and someone let me know...
  6. quailallstar

Wanted: Auto Scan - 2019 NAR GTI SE w/no Fender Audio

If anyone has a 2019 NAR GTI SE w/no Fender Audio auto scan or 5F coding please share. I just successfully retrofitted a MIB2 unit with the 8" glass screen and HELIX audio into my 2019 GTI Rabbit and need the factory coding as a baseline. Thank you! :)
  7. quailallstar

Enable ACC via VCDS on 2019 MK7.5 GTI with factory Front Assist w/Pedestrian Detect?

Does anyone know if it would be possible to hack the NAR MK7.5 GTI via VCDS allowing us to enable ACC? The sensor is there on the lower level trim models (S, Rabbit & SE) behind the VW emblem so I don't see why we couldn't. Discuss!
  8. quailallstar

MK7 -> MK7.5 LED Golf Variant Tail Lights Retrofit Coding Issue

Don to the rescue? :D I followed the DIY outlined here to install the MK7.5 dunkel rear LED tail lights. Everything is working 100% except for this interesting observation. When the main dipped beams are on (On/AUTO) the inner right (passenger) lamp is completely OFF. It's not a wiring issue...
  9. quailallstar

MIBII Speaker Faults?

Speakers stopped working out of the blue yesterday. See faults below. Any suggestions as to what might be causing this? Tuesday,07,November,2017,05:34:06:39394 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 17.10.0.2 (x64) Data version: 20171026 DS283.3...
  10. quailallstar

DIY: Re-code NAR Fender Sound --> Dynaudio Excite Sound System!

Sooooooo using VCDS BETA 17.10 today I was finally able to mess around with the MIB-II some more. Come to find out something I've been wanting to accomplish since I purchased this car has now been done. I had already previously re-coded the head unit startup screen to say Dynaudio - Authentic...
  11. quailallstar

Possible to enable NAR MY16 Golf Wagon Fog Light Blink with Front Turn Signal?

Via VCDS is it possible to enable the fog lights to turn/blink at the same time as the amber turn signal bulb? If so I would find a way to tint the fog light amber in order to make it into a turn signal. :) I have bi-xenon factory lights.
  12. quailallstar

MK7 NAR Golf Wagon Kencha Tails V2 recode?

My tails are currently coded to have both the outer/inner flash together when turn signals or braking is applied (Thanks to Don a few months back). I'll add that I have 7740 red LED bulbs installed inside the NAR incandescent housings from SuperBrightLeds.com which are a fraction of the cost...
  13. quailallstar

MK7 Golf Wagon RLS coding issue?

Can someone tell me if my unit RLS is coded incorrectly? When I have my lights on Auto they come on but never shut off when it's daylight out or bright outside. I do have my car coded to Scandanavian DRL's enabled - not sure if that affects the AUTO lights feature or not. Address 09: Cent...
  14. quailallstar

VCDS - Enable Display of Gear while in D & S

With the help of VCDS, I was able to make the current gear show up while in D & S modes on my MK7 NAR Golf wagon! ;) Address 02: Auto Trans (J217) Labels: 09G-927-749-V2.clb Part No SW: 09G 927 749 AP HW: 09G 927 749 AP Component: AISIN AG6 G3 129 2943 Coding...
  15. quailallstar

MK7 Golf Rear Tail Light Tweek

Check this out: https://www.instagram.com/p/BVEt2oih9UC/ A member posted this on another forum asking how this could be accomplished. I wouldn't mind having this coded either on my Golf wagon. Currently, I'm coded to have the third brake light flash when hazards are on or if rear tails are on...