Recent content by iichel

1. iichel

erWin Audi vs erWin VW

+1
  2. iichel

03P (CFWA) radiator fan control unit J293 coding discovered

Dear all, I have made a discovery, using some trial-and-error and confirmed: Address 01: Engine (J000-CFWA) Labels:. 03P-906-021-CFW.clb Part No SW: 03P 906 021 B HW: 03P 907 425 Component: R3 1.2l TDI H06 9980 Revision: 12005001 Serial number...
  3. iichel

Retrofitting MK60EC1 in frankencar VW Polo 6R / VW Golf mk6 1.6 TDI CAYC DSG

I'm sharing with you a little victory. And a very big relief. HAVE A LOOK HERE https://streamable.com/zg5lfd What his means is very significant. You see, this is a cluster with immo data from my 1.2 TDI. With the ECU for a 1.6 TDI. And it's happy. It's very happy. Key is found and immobiliser...
  4. iichel

VW TRANSPORTER 2017. ALTERNATOR NOT CHARGING. TRIED NEW ALTERNATOR, STILL NOT CHARGING.

Coming to look at it, have a look at T10i (dark brown 10pin connector in e-box). This way, you don't have to look at the BCM directly, but take the LIN port on the BDM (negative battery terminal). We know that line between the BCM and the BDM is working fine. Saves you a couple of metres of wire...
  5. iichel

VW TRANSPORTER 2017. ALTERNATOR NOT CHARGING. TRIED NEW ALTERNATOR, STILL NOT CHARGING.

This is the diagram I took: I'm not very into T6 T6.2 T6.2 etc, but it is the 7E0 platform.
  6. iichel

Perhaps you're being stupid, perhaps not. I prefer to believe you're not. So let's have a look at your diagram. The alternator should have a yellow/green LIN wire, in common with the BDM sensor, going to BCM T73b (=white connector) pin 37. Given that your BDM is connected, I suspect that either...
  7. iichel

look for the generator C and trace the LIN wire to the BCM :-)
  8. iichel

Inside lights stay on and dash shows a door open.

I agree. Have a look at which door is reported to be open
  9. iichel

A Little Help Please

All of the issues are flagged as intermittent. Is there something not working?
  10. iichel

A Little Help Please

So uh what's the problem?
  11. iichel

Transporter t6 bcm problem

Okay let's not do anything silly like having a look at the golf mk6 BCM on youtube. Or look at a T4 forum for a T6. Step 1: fix your gateway installation list (tick all that is installed, this is a mess) Step 2: put in the old bcm and make a list of all the adaptation channels Step 3: put back...
  12. iichel

Was it a brand new BCM? because your installation list looks a bit... wrong and you probably left factory mode (channel 99 in bcm adaptations) on
  13. iichel

Scan with the new BCM please
  14. iichel

My car is trying to kill me haha

My '66 Karmann Ghia also did this and it was a bent top left wishbone.
  15. iichel

2013 vw t5.1 cruise control fault

it's byte 5 bit 5 on most modern ECU's of the PQ era. byte 17 bit 7 of the bcm in PQ25. you can have a look at advanced measurement values of the BCM, search for 'crui' and check all the four values. this way you can test the reception of signals for the bcm