Recent content by Jetta 97

1. Jetta 97

2002 Eurovan, G85 Steering Angle Sensor NOT OK @ calibration (basic setting)

Sorry made mistake in Writing, I meant to say, After you do Coding in MAIN Screen where says Soft Coding,do you see 00000 or number you enter 06639?
  2. Jetta 97

2008 Audi B6/B7 8H Cabriolet Airbag and Steering Angle issues

When you clear codes , do you do in Auto scan like clear all codes or direct in Module? I ask this because most of the time Air Bag module will need go direct in module and clear code there . For ABS , did you try to adopt G85? Here is the instructions...
  3. Jetta 97

2008/9 VW Passat not starting need help please

X2 above post , means steering column has Electronic steering lock which has Immobilizer and preventing car from start. You can program it with VCDS only if you have SKC(Pin) from car but SKC VCDS can not retrieve , you must have different Immobilizer tool...
  4. Jetta 97

2008/9 VW Passat not starting need help please

Answer will be after Ross-Tech team verified is it legit VCDS scan.
  5. Jetta 97

2002 Eurovan, G85 Steering Angle Sensor NOT OK @ calibration (basic setting)

Question, when you do Coding , do you see new Coding in Extra before you do G85 ?
  6. Jetta 97

Audi 2.0 A4 Cab BPW engine not starting

Besides Auto Scan , how about Compression test ?
  7. Jetta 97

VW PASSAT CC IMMOBILIZER ACTIVE ERROR

Possible that key malfunction time to time.
  8. Jetta 97

2016 vw jetta airbag coding

So this Module do not CODE automaticly by Index code, like older did ?
  9. Jetta 97

2016 vw jetta airbag coding

Maybe will help , your index code should be 01: http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Airbag_Coding
  10. Jetta 97

Dash lights audi a4

X2 to above post for CP, you need to go to AUdi delar or find someone with ODIS online access to remove CP.
  11. Jetta 97

Calibrate fuel level sensor 2013 TDI?

And clear codes in 17-Instrumnets to see will it come back, You may have other problems like Instrument cluster or wiring , which I have seen before . Also fill car full and see how it goes form full to empty .
  12. Jetta 97

2003 VW Beetle 1.9 ALH

Take out hose that goes on Intake manifold (90 degree rubber hose) . Start car and let it idle ( Yes car will run on idle , It is Diesel) and look with light will that EGR go up and down, If EGR goes up and down , you can have bad MAF. If not moving at all then possible N18 is bad or Vacuum...
  13. Jetta 97

Calling all cars. Calling all cars. Polish Coalcracker screwwed up Auto HVAC

It is one that regulates pressure , I called it Pressure regulator sensor(could be solenoid) located on Compressor and it is one that plug goes on it (plug what supply Power and Ground )
  14. Jetta 97

I was going to say this , Possible that pressure sensor on compressor is bad and you can not finish basic settings. Those sensors are very common problem on new style compressors .
  15. Jetta 97

If you did not replace Pressure/Temperature Sensor (G395) , I would replace it follow with Evac and recharge correct amount of Freon, I would do that first and try to do Basic settings after that . Thsi should be sensor at High pressure line that read and reports pressure to A/C controller. It...