Recent content by Jetta 97

1. Jetta 97

Disable fog light bulb warning?

Yes but you get also life time warranty . So to me it is worth .
  2. Jetta 97

Disable fog light bulb warning?

There is LED out there that will not throw light bulb warning. https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?threads/error-free-leds-for-all-areas-of-your-car-fog-interior-much-more.443449/
  3. Jetta 97

Lost my ECU Coding after FRF file update

No matter what you do , most likely you will need new ECU:
  4. Jetta 97

2006 Jetta TDI battery reset

X2 for this
  5. Jetta 97

Adding a three button remote

1J0 959 753 AH or 1J0 959 753 DA This should be remote that you need.
  6. Jetta 97

05 Jetta (BEW) Starts Hard When Hot

Check your RPM speed when is Hot and see if is above 280-300. Turn ignition On, get VCDS , go to 01-Engine , find RPM in MBV and start craning and look . You can do log as well to record exactly how much was RPM.
  7. Jetta 97

Key not in range

And??? I have that in my car , everything inside is MK6, and all works Good.
  8. Jetta 97

Hard start in 40 degree f weather

You may try this : https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?threads/how-to-extend-glow-time-with-vag-com-alh.123304/
  9. Jetta 97

Key not in range

Yes, You need to program key , very simple :)
  10. Jetta 97

Is the Instrument Cluster Defective or Is It Something Else?

Be aware that most of those guys, specially once on Ebay , have no idea what they doing and if they mess up your original cluster data , then you will be upside down big time. They all said Yes we can do it ,You have to understand most of those stores looking for Number to hit, they do not care...
  11. Jetta 97

Disable "Keyless Defective" message on cluster?

Why not simply find used door handles , Look at car-part.com, there is many of them for $40-$50
  12. Jetta 97

2001 jetta ecu bricked?need advice

In First scan There is no communication with Engine computer ECU . You need to check and make sure you getting all 12V and grounds to it before you get other ECU . It is possible that ECU is bad , but need to be 100% sure not just guess.
  13. Jetta 97

Race car help needed!

I do not think Brakes doing this , I think It is ECU .
  14. Jetta 97

Disable "Keyless Defective" message on cluster?

In USA there is a cars with Keless with out door handle sensors, So there must be a way to recode it like that , and his problem may be fixed. Look at 05-Acc/Start Auth. coding options .
  15. Jetta 97

2001 jetta ecu bricked?need advice

Waiting too on Auto Scan :)