Recent content by Richard Hamilton

1. R

Can I adjust the low fuel warning range? Audi RSQ3.

The low fuel warning on the DIS comes on when the range gets down to 30 miles on my RSQ3. Does anyone know how to increase it to, say, 50 miles? Tuesday,16,October,2018,16:37:21:60236 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 18.9.0.2 (x64) Data version...
  2. R

How do I get the Mirror Fold function on the MMI?

My car is a MY2014 Audi RSQ3 (8U) with 3G+ MMI. Having successfully coded the front door modules to fold the door mirrors on locking, and unfold on switching the ignition on, I would like to be able to control this function in the MMI. I have seen it on other models, and am told by another Q3...
  3. R

VCDS taking a long time to load with wifi adapter on

V.16.8 Windows 7 Pro SP1 64 bit Panasonic CF-30 Mk2 Core2 Duo 1.60GHz 256GB SSD, 4GB RAM When I have the wifi adapter switched off VCDS loads in 3 or 4 seconds. With the adapter on, it takes 90+ seconds. Disabling updates in Options doesn't help. Any idea how to speed things up and not lose...
  4. R

Audi RSQ3 Start-Stop system

Hello All! Newbie here, so be gentle. I have just bought a 2015 Audi RSQ3 (Model Year 2014 - UK Spec) and, like others, I'm finding the start-stop system annoying. It seems like no one has found the answer to changing the properties of the stop-start button to 'remember last setting' on the...