Recent content by Mike R

1. Mike R

General Corona Virus Discussion

The bigger issue I take all in all, is how this is being done by Executive Order (Decree) without going through the legislative branch (congress).
  2. Mike R

It's meant as tongue-in-cheek https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law If I had a Nickel for every time somebody on the American Political Left likened Trump or a Conservative to such things, I could pay off the entire US National Debt.
  3. Mike R

Heil Biden!
  4. Mike R

'murican Pickup Trucks

Ha, I got it to 31.
  5. Mike R

A Sad Day

We may have only met once, and while your methods may have been difficult for some people, I always knew that you would stick to your guns and principals. You were a good person who said what he felt needed to be said. You helped others even at times when it wound up being to your detriment. I...
  6. Mike R

Absent memory - might be helpful to others?

We were never instructed to do anything with them. If need be I think we can include it in a package with the HN, but attaching is is very time consuming, and not all customers may want to use it so it'd be something some may remove anyways.
  7. Mike R

Markets / Economy

8. Mike R

Problem with vcds interface

Please upload your image through a more secure means than Mega Upload. You can either upload an image directly here by selecting ctrl+p, or you can do it via imgur.com
  9. Mike R

France is being hammered right now. Their 7 day average is 41,559 cases per. Their population is 1/5th that of the US. Effectively this means they're being infected at a 2.5x higher rate than the US. Haven't looked into other countries just yet, but it's looking bad in Europe generally...
  10. Mike R

Interface not found ERROR

There are a couple of possibilities. The interface could be faulty. What is the serial number on the label of the interface? (H11-?????? or H12-??????). If you bought from Ross-Tech directly, I can check if you're eligible for a warranty replacement. Alternatively, it could be a faulty USB...
  11. Mike R

2020 US Presidential Election

Seems pretty easy on Joe Biden in all the pieces I've seen him do with Biden or someone who's part of the Biden campaign. I don't really dislike the guy, but frankly he's always struck me as Fox's token liberal. I thought he handled the debate pretty well last night all things considered, but...
  12. Mike R

Never been a fan of Chris, personally. Had some amusing moments last night though.
  13. Mike R

No, Trump isn't admitting defeat. Your logic is grasping at straws, or rather just wishful thinking. If Biden "supporters" feel that way, it'll just be 2016 all over again.
  14. Mike R

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GENERAL NEWS THREAD ANYTHING GOES!

My critique of their motives shouldn't be mistaken for approval of violence from any opposing group. The Proud Boys allegedly are holding a gathering in Portland (tomorrow?). I think it's a bad idea. Yes they're entitled to their first amendment rights to peacefully assemble. However, you know...
  15. Mike R

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GENERAL NEWS THREAD ANYTHING GOES!

The levels of irony in these protests are like an onion. The more you peel them back, the more layers you find.