Recent content by Mike R

1. Mike R

Interface not found ERROR

There are a couple of possibilities. The interface could be faulty. What is the serial number on the label of the interface? (H11-?????? or H12-??????). If you bought from Ross-Tech directly, I can check if you're eligible for a warranty replacement. Alternatively, it could be a faulty USB...
  2. Mike R

2020 US Presidential Election

Seems pretty easy on Joe Biden in all the pieces I've seen him do with Biden or someone who's part of the Biden campaign. I don't really dislike the guy, but frankly he's always struck me as Fox's token liberal. I thought he handled the debate pretty well last night all things considered, but...
  3. Mike R

Never been a fan of Chris, personally. Had some amusing moments last night though.
  4. Mike R

No, Trump isn't admitting defeat. Your logic is grasping at straws, or rather just wishful thinking. If Biden "supporters" feel that way, it'll just be 2016 all over again.
  5. Mike R

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GENERAL NEWS THREAD ANYTHING GOES!

My critique of their motives shouldn't be mistaken for approval of violence from any opposing group. The Proud Boys allegedly are holding a gathering in Portland (tomorrow?). I think it's a bad idea. Yes they're entitled to their first amendment rights to peacefully assemble. However, you know...
  6. Mike R

The levels of irony in these protests are like an onion. The more you peel them back, the more layers you find.
  7. Mike R

NY Times. Come now, you don't expect me to take that seriously do ya? Seriously though, if anyone thought that they'd somehow peg Sleepy Joe with this then I don't know what planet you've been living on. It's plain as day that there's corruption and nepotism when it comes to Hunter Biden, but it...
  8. Mike R

On an unrelated note. I do find myself agreeing with the contents of what is said in this video here: The Supreme court and social issues are primarily scapegoats so that the political clergy can keep selling out the citizens of this country, and hold our thoughts and well being hostage.
  9. Mike R

I'm choosing to highlight what won't be mentioned much outside of the MSM. I'm assuming that everyone here is able to find the numerous sources that cover issues accusing Trump of corruption on their own as they're blasted all over the entirety of the internet, and TV Broadcasts. Corruption is...
  10. Mike R

Hunter Biden, Burism, and Corruption: The Impact on U.S. Government Policy and Related Concerns U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs https://www.scribd.com/document/477146225/Senate-Report-on-Hunter-Biden?secret_password=7bVYjOvYDkgU43QJrEgd Key Findings (some...
  11. Mike R

Oh, it seems they pretaped it two days ago. So I wonder how edited it will be.
  12. Mike R

Can't wait for all of the Jamie Moyer fastballs CNN throw at Joe Biden tonight.
  13. Mike R

2012 Jetta S retrofit cruise control

Hard to say with the limited information we have to go off of. Posting an Auto-Scan here would go a long way towards informing us.
  14. Mike R

Our local representative. Also our local representative. Her opponent: https://ballotpedia.org/Kathy_Barnette Thinking we need to lead by example in our expansion of minority representation for the house of representative here in PA-04! (Yes this is real)