Recent content by golfi_vend

1. golfi_vend

The Chip Shortage Has Grown in to a FULL BLOWN CRISIS (Former Dealer Explains)

https://fortune.com/2021/09/17/chip-makers-carmakers-time-get-out-semiconductor-stone-age/?fbclid=IwAR3Hbx3eBfSxwBHnrxo9NnEzvC7tUq_FZAh0udYbh8n7zV_er6z76W9Gnxo
  2. golfi_vend

Retrofit BOSE Audi A6 4G 2016 FL MIB2 and error 12290 - Quiescent Current U1406 00 [008] - Too High

It's because it's communicates via MOST-bus and 5F. VCDS at this moment doesn't use Gateway list from 5F.
  3. golfi_vend

Need sfd activation for retrofit job

Someone would be crazy to share it public. Every request is saved and if needed, monitored.
  4. golfi_vend

2012 Amarok "No ASAM data"

Just edit eeprom to have correct ASAMdata.
  5. golfi_vend

Audi A6 Avant C7.5 2015+ Keyless (Kessy) retrofit - need help

I've done c7.5 keyless-go to entry. Just do wiring and handles. Then upload parameters to 05 and code 05, 42 52 62 and 72. Coding for 05, You must change 2 bits at same time. Juat compare Your coding to some elses with entry.
  6. golfi_vend

2016 Tiguan - Cluster Swap... CP, Ouch!

Fazit doesnt allow different p/n to be installed. CP can also be transfered, but it's not for VVDI2 guys...
  7. golfi_vend

Hex Net scan Golf 8 with malfunction some control unit shows OK 0000

I'm having issues scanning Golf 8-s. Scan using Early model Hex-Net V2 is damn slow. I have only tried it on 2 cars which I had limited access to.
  8. golfi_vend

Retrofit European DLA headlights to NAR 2017 MK7 Golf R

Module A maybe works here, but on newer modules with 55 module being newer it doesn't.
  9. golfi_vend

Module E doesn't support DLA. I once had a customer who didn't believe me to the end, but between two visits module E changed to D. Customer claimed he didn't change it.
  10. golfi_vend

You need different modules as non-DLA modules do disapear when DLA is coded. Use P/N latest available.
  11. golfi_vend

MY21 Skoda Superb / New MIB3 5F (3V0 035 876 B) - time for labels to be created?

To my knowledge DAB is FeC enabled Online.
  12. golfi_vend

Alternator LIN bus version

Cheap and incorrect Voltage Regulators almost never work correcty on these cars. Main issues are incorrect charging and/or fault code indicating no communication to alternator although charging is OK.
  13. golfi_vend

Golf 7 instrumet cluster swap

Hybrid uses different software and can't be adapted fault free.
  14. golfi_vend

B7 Passat Alltrack V6 - Can Bus Defective-Long Coding

Used CCM needs immobiliser transfer. I think @kamold can help You out.
  15. golfi_vend

MIB2 testbench

For mib ontable You need gateway and mib2. And it is sufficient to give power to gateway terminal15 pin to access mib with vcds.