Recent content by GaSelle

1. G

Fatigue Detection in 2016 Golf?

I have a 2016 Golf 1.0 TSI where I want to enable Fatigue Detection. So far I´ve enabled the function in 19 CAN Gateway, 17 Instruments and 5F Infotainment. In the guide I found somewhere it mentions, that coding in 03 ABS is needed as well - but currently there is no labelfile for this module...
  2. G

Issues with MicroCAN

I´m using an older HP Laptop running Windows10 with my MicroCAN cable. However, I´m having some issues; issues I also had using another (older) Fujitsu Siemens laptop. Drivers are updated, as well as firmware and VCDS. The issue is, that very often VCDS won´t connect to the module. When I want...
  3. G

Retrofit: footwell lights on MY16 Golf

I´ve just retrofitted OEM LED footwell lights to my 2016 Golf 1.0 TSI BlueMotion. Positive wire was connected to Plug C pin 72 on the BCM. Coded "Footwell lights installed" and "Ambient footwell lights installed" in 09 BCM. These adaptions were changed - also in 09 BCM: Leuchte30FR...
  4. G

Road Sign Recognition W/O navigation (MQBII)

I have a 2016 Skoda Superb with the Bolero radio and the A5 camera (Lane Assist and High Beam Assist). I´ve tried to activate Road Sign Recognition using VCDS, and it works very well - apart from one little detail. Each time the car is started, it throws a warning in the MFD related to the RSR...
  5. G

Missing support for A5, 09 and 08.

Hi. Just upgraded VCDS to latest beta, and upgraded the firmware in my Micro-CAN. Now it takes between 1-5 tries to connect to a module. It throws a "no response from controller" most of the time. It worked like a charm before the upgrade. Anyway: There is still no label file for 09 (BCM)...
  6. G

Retrofit of Lane Assist on Superb 3V

Hi all. Just received my new car, and this is my first post - so I hope it´s placed the right place. My car is a 2016 Skoda Superb 3V, that comes with a lot of kit as standard. I.e. it has the A5 camera, ACC and so on. I would like to activate Lane Assist, which I read on Stemei.de is possible...
  7. G

Activating Lane Assist with Micro-CAN?

I have a Skoda Superb 3V on it´s way. It has DSG, ACC and Front Assist (including the A5 camera). Can I use VCDS Micro-CAN to activate Lane Assist and other things on this model? Is there a guide on these forums to do so? Of course, I don´t expect any guidance before registering with my cable...