T
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• T
      TrekyBob replied to the thread Audi A4 ABS Coding.
      SOLVED ABS PROBLEM! For everyone who helped or read my ABS Bosch 5.7 problem, it is now solved. The solution was a combination of all...
    • T
      Thursday,11,July,2024,13:28:36:30198 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 11 x64 VCDS Version: 24.5.0.0 (x64)...
    • T
      I changed the wsc code to try the engine code to see if it matched as the steering molue is also the same as the engine module...didn't work
    • T
      Changed clock spring , still get this as well the steelring angle remains locked at -2.5° Fault codes...
    • T
      swapped the clock springs, still stuck on -2.5° 😒 any other ideas would be appreciated thanks to all so far.
    • T
      I pulled the clock spring out, any way to test it? I have another and can swap them. Do you mean the steering or the ABS controller that...
    • T
      Thanks, it is a tough one when the scan on the steering module says NFF. Looks like I'll have to take it to the workshop for this one...
    • T
      ok I get thru the part where there are no fault codes, but as soon as I go out of the ABS logon then it all reverts to 00000 again
    • T
      sorry , wrong block, it says in ABS measure blocks 005 Steer Angle -2.5°, Rotation rate 0, Brake pressure - alternating between 0 and...
    • T
      Group 5 says Error Not available
    • T
      The steering angle sensor is locked, how do I unlock it please anyone, it is this last step that blocks the coding being stored, anyone...
    • T
      Tuesday,09,July,2024,15:50:56:30198 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 11 x64 VCDS Version: 24.5.0.0 (x64)...
    • T
      Not quite, it still does not accept the ABS code for some reason, 09395 and 04495. I enter it , it says accepted but then this;
    • T
      Ok, I get thru again to the functional test part, but thats where it stops, when I apply the brakes I do not get a change in the lights...
    • T
      Thanks, the ABS coded right aawy, the steering caibration worked, the funtional test didn't work, tried three times. Now the codes...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back