Recent content by BRMTDI

1. B

2013 VW CC, 09 BCM Byte 18 Coding, changed it, stupid me, need to fix it now.

So the vehicle is 2013 VW CC, with OEM rear LED Tail Lights, the coding for the lights is set on byte 18, by default it will show 00, but the coding should actually be something, so far coding it to 0F or 0B is the closest I have gotten it to working like normal, but those coding I believe are...
  2. B

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP MK5 VW replaced ABS controller, cant adapt...bassic settings

:banghead: Anyway long story short. 2009 or 2008 Jetta...customer replaced MK6 abs module.....they bled the brakes the manual method after replacing.... As far as they can tell me...everything was air free.... So basic settings to the ABS Controller 25 and 26 is required on a cold car.... I...
  3. B

VCDS 00926 Error in CECM Module

OK...here is my long explanation of my issue. 2006 VW Jetta TDI... http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/00926 I am getting a 00926 error on my CECM Module...light control module...I will post up a auto scan later.... It kind of all happened when I was experimenting with soldering LEDS on...
  4. B

IMMO 4 OLD ECU, now NEW ECU matching.

This may or may not be the place to ask this.... I am trying to match my current ECU to a different gauge cluster IMMO system... I have the keys for the cluster....I have the PIN... My ECU I have its original PIN, when I go into adaption, it always seems to fail... ECU EDC16U31 ....curious...
  5. B

2011 VW Golf TDI (Kessey Retrofit Progress)

We managed to retrofit the Kessey system into a MK6 TDI Golf... We still have loads of error's in some of the modules. System at this point only works with the key right next to the start button... Curious if there are some wiring guro's maybe can look at the error's and tell us what they...