Q
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Q
      q76767 replied to the thread Cluster swap question.
      Thank you. Could the coolant light be the wiring? One would be 5v and other ground? I can test rhe wires aswel
    • Q
      q76767 replied to the thread Cluster swap question.
      Thursday,11,April,2024,12:00:32:58701 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 11 x64 VCDS Version: 23.11.0.0 (x64)...
    • Q
      I have a 2008 Jetta 2.5 when I start the car where the mileage would read it says error. If I hit the trip Reset that goes away. Also...
    • Q
      q76767 replied to the thread Second bad abs sensor?.
      I would if i could but I truly have no idea! I bought the car from auction had a broken abs sensor in hub, I got it out replaced abs...
    • Q
      q76767 replied to the thread Second bad abs sensor?.
      Well this was odd! Had washer in-between knuckle and hub!?
    • Q
      q76767 replied to the thread Multiple abs issues.
      I'll see if I can get a wiring diagram and try that. I was seeing if anyone knew where the harness ties into main harness to see if...
    • Q
      I just replaced the passenger side wheel hub and put a OEM sesnor in, code for that side is gone and speedo works! I also put a oem...
    • Q
      I replaced pass side with a autozone one since I had it and doing same thing. Just ordered 2 genuine ones from fcp euro
    • Q
      Your thinking for both sides? Pass side says mechanical failure and driver says electrical. They are about 165 a piece at the dealer...
    • Q
      I have a 14 Jetta S 2.0 SOHC auto. Car has two abs codes the one on drivers' side wont clear at all one on passenger side will and when...
    • Q
      I have a 12 Passat had a broken speed sensor in hub. I got it out put a new Duralast brand in cleared code it went away drove it down...
    • Q
      q76767 replied to the thread 10 cc 2.0t lean issue.
      I didn't see one from you so I sent you one
    • Q
      About 15 miles. Aren't both these cats?
    • Q
      Just put a new pcv and hoses on drove it about 15 miles and code didn't come back and my values look better I think. Only code I have...
    • Q
      Ya it's weird yesterday ran really good like couldn't even tell there was an issue. Now today it's getting misses on all cylinders and...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back