Recent content by wolfchild

1. wolfchild

What needed

JUST NEED INFO 2006-2010 B6 PASSAT NO CAR JUST NEED INFO BAD ESCL CAN A NEW ESCL AND 5 DIGIT PIN CODE FIX IMMO OR DO YOU NEED THE 7 DIGIT CS ALSO
  2. wolfchild

What needed

hi all to replace escl what needed have new escl and 5 digit pin and do I need cs just to replace part or can I replace escl with only the 5 digit pin code thank all
  3. wolfchild

2007 vw b6 passat

thank you Uwe this helps alot
  4. wolfchild

2007 vw b6 passat

Ok thanks RGH0 so how do you post a saved scan that is in vcds ross tech log files step by step becaues I can't find it anywere on this website. I can copy and post I saw it in the video. thanks again
  5. wolfchild

2007 vw b6 passat

Hi all how can you post a save scan here. Why make it so hard I had to rescan and copy to new post I hate new software. No stander procedure of doing thing no man land :rolleyes:
  6. wolfchild

2007 vw b6 passat

Hi all got one thing fixed and yes it was bad software with virus in it seller says new , new my *** what a F*** *** from ebay. sorry just alot of work 4 nothin. :banghead: Now I have scan the car and need to know how to post that scan here? And now when I read 25 immo then go to 03 All the...
  7. wolfchild

2007 vw b6 passat

HI UWE I am new at vcds software 2007 b6 passat can't SCAN ecu vcds geen till I go to scan then blinks red and green some time get in to immo stay green then go to 03 blank should be 0 then flashes green and red. I try turning on light and flashing high beams you name it what do you think have...
  8. wolfchild

2007 vw b6 passat

HI Bruce try to auto scan only post battery volts then stops blinks green then red that all thanks
  9. wolfchild

2007 vw b6 passat

Hi new at vcds software. trying to put new escl. I plug in vcds all good green. The cable light. When I go to immo 25 it flashes red green. sometimes stay green when I turn on light flash high beam ( green ) for a while only when i go to 03 in immo and it starts flashing red and green again and...
  10. wolfchild

Turning immobilizer of

Hi can immobilizer be turn off on 2007-2010 porsche boxster /b6 vw passat thanks casey
  11. wolfchild

Steering Wheel Lock (B6 Passat)

hi casey will post scan as soon as I can wake the car up :mad:still learning I put new lock in push fob in where dash lights would be on look like can asleep cant wake up turn on and off light flash high beam nothing. Open door. Vcds says unable to communicate
  12. wolfchild

Uwe do you know what they mean when they say cs when talking about cs and pin
  13. wolfchild

Where the pin code stored

siLc You have been a big help just what say thank you !! so part J104,J386,J527,J533 can be replaced without SKC. Dont want to think about GEN 5 Immo
  14. wolfchild

Will do as soon as it cools down had to call it a day 113F in AZ city AZ thanks Uwe
  15. wolfchild

thanks JMR will do that in AZ a hot (113f) hand to call it a day cooler not working in shop
Back