Recent content by KTMotoring

1. KTMotoring

Hello from southern California & soon to be Atlantic coast of Florida !

I corrected it for you. This place used to be something special, I wont get into heavy political stuff. I will just say California no longer provides quality of life the way it used to, it feels lawless & I do not agree with majority of the policy here. There is a good reason so many citizens...
  2. KTMotoring

I really like it. I have spent a good amount of time there already, yes weather is horrid for half the year but the other half in my opinion is paradise. I chose this location because it is central to all my target areas. Miami, Boca, Palm Beach. Honestly compared to the shit hole they call...
  3. KTMotoring

Yes I absolutely concur with Jack, anyways if getting a script for this is possible I personally would be very grateful & am sure others would be as well. Thank you guys for everything very exited to experiment & hone in my abilities with VCDS.
  4. KTMotoring

You're not wrong lol I still think its pretty cool regardless. Jeff was able to show me how to do it manually by going into individual blocks. (Very much appreciated) The thing I like about it is, you can test a vehicle right in the stall & find out if there are any issues that might get flagged...
  5. KTMotoring

Thank you very much. So I was speaking with a wonderful gentlemen by the name of Jeff, guy is top notch great customer service. Was wondering if its possible in the near future for a script for readiness on dual PCM vehicles?
  6. KTMotoring

Hello everyone, my name is Hasan. I own a exotic focused independent in the valley of LA. I will be moving my operation to Fort Lauderdale in the next coming months. New to VCDS but not new to Bentley & Lamborghini. Pleasure to be on this board with you all.