P
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• P
      Prince42 replied to the thread 01-Engine Channels.
      oh ok, Thanks for that. The next time I am on the German Autobahn I will check it again. I will run a complete scan (Whole Vehicle) and...
    • P
      I understand. I had it on the autobahn it did do 210 km/h but I was driving slightly downhill. On level road it will do 200 Km/h...
    • P
      I have given up. However, If there is anyone out there who can help me solve this issue, it would be greatly appreciated. Again I thank...
    • P
      Thank you NZDubNurd, This car is an American Version 2013 VW Tiquan that made it back to Germany where I purchased it. But I really...
    • P
      Thank you Uwe, for taking the time to address my issue. Kind Regards /C
    • P
      I have tried to find what is meant be 200 Value, I must admit that I am not familiar with the VCDS Tool, therefore I do not know where...
    • P
      Well in my car, there is a speed governer in it. The German Version of my car can do 211 Km/h, my car is limited to only 200 km/h what...
    • P
      Hello Uwe, is there any way that can change the value or adjust something in "01-Engine" area in my 2013 Tiquan if the channels/IDE's...
    • P
      Vielen Dank für die Schnelle Antwort. Thema: Cannot see any adaption channel in 01-Engine, bsw no IDEXXX number to adjust. Enclosed...
    • P
      Prince42 posted the thread 01-Engine Channels in VCDS Support:.
      I drive a 2013 VW Tiquan 2.0 Turbo I am trying to reach the channels in 01-Engine use the VCDS HEX-V2 Basickit 3 VIN The path I am...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…