B
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• B
      I disabled my adaptive lights and I got an abs code like that. Its odd how the AFS ties into the ABS as well. Currently looking into...
    • B
      boostboy replied to the thread AC not working.
      Alright latest update, I hate to drag this on so long but my hope is that if this happens to anyone they can use this info to fix theirs...
    • B
      Alright some useful info to add, Ive confirmed my system has a slow leak. i left the can with the guage connected a little longer with...
    • B
      boostboy replied to the thread I love VCDS.
      That was a great read, cant believe I didn't see that before. I hope all of you are still friends too. 13+ years of product success is...
    • B
      boostboy reacted to Bruce's post in the thread I love VCDS with Like Like.
      Thank you @boostboy . We really appreciate your kind words. The team is not just the homies at RT but consists of a worldwide base...
    • B
      boostboy replied to the thread I love VCDS.
      Much props to all the users and employees that helped push it forward too, im not educated on the come-up of VCDS, I was fortunate...
    • B
      boostboy posted the thread I love VCDS in Uwe's Bar.
      This is a random post but I like to give people their flowers while they're still here; I love VCDS, I think it goes over a lot of...
    • B
      Sad to report that the new sensor and gasket didnt fix it. I tried to visually inspect the wiring, the parts I can see look fine, ill...
    • B
      shoutout to rosstech because I feel like an elite coder when I change byte 4 from 01 to 00 :D
    • B
      that makes sense, I didnt try to clear that code, ill do that too. I dont think I have an econ button in my car, either i havent seen it...
    • B
      Okay so my update is that I bought an ac recharge can and attempted to recharge the system, according to the can, the psi on the system...
    • B
      Update: I did the log this is all it shows idk why I put coolant temp in there Ac was set to full blast and I was attempting to...
    • B
      I logged the shutoff condition recommended by you and uwe and it said low pressure event. I foolishly didn’t save the log but yeah...
    • B
      I’m at work now. Didn’t bring the car because it’s too hot, but I’m just pondering in the meantime, what do you think of the low...
    • B
      Whoops I’ve shut it down already. I’ll get that done as well tho Fwiw I’ll add that I did an output test on the cooling fan and it went...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…