Recent content by rc67

1. R

Hello from MS

gotcha...this is the one issue that I seem to have problems with locating at the right front wheel strut. I will keep digging to see what I find.
  2. R

Hello from MS

So let me ask maybe a dumb question, is the wiring coming from the Control Module in the right rear of the vehicle continue all the way to the front right strut, or does it connect to another harness as it makes the connection to the front? Love Peter Sellers Avatar, by the way, I saw the...
  3. R

Hello from MS

it works perfectly at leas thats what my passengers tell me.
  4. R

Hello from MS

yes it does.
  5. R

Hello from MS

thank you I will try that, If you have any ideas about the 00143 fault code, just let me know.....And I will make sure to be more thorough when posting fault issues.😁
  6. R

Hello from MS

Sorry, I can blast the whole auto scan for you, I just thought I would save you the hassle, but I will post the unabridged version of the full scan. Please let me know if there is something else I can provide for you and thank you for your response. Thursday,28,July,2022,17:25:44:01693 VCDS --...
  7. R

Hello from MS

here is the fault code list but the 00143 (highlighted in red) fault code "right Front Dampening adjustment" is the one I'm trying to nail down. I just can't seem to find the connector which should have brown/yellow pair associated to it, hoping someone can point me in the right direction. here...
  8. R

Hello from MS

Good evening, I recently purchased a 2008 Touareg V10 TDI for pretty much next to nothing, the previous owner was convinced by a stealership that he needed repairs that were going to be in the 10s of thousands of dollars. I got the car and thanks to VCDS I found out that the issues were minimal...