Recent content by Mrclopec

1. Mrclopec

TV-Tuner 4F0919129G

NTSC (analog) has been largely discontinued for OTA broadcasting. DTV transmissions are now ATSC and audi does not offer a hybrid DVB-T/ATSC tuner... Your only benefit to this retrofit is the set of analog inputs you will gain from the device...
  2. Mrclopec

Predictive ACC Coding

No TSR, w/ Signs showing from Map Data - Normal TSR w/ Signs from camera and not from map data - Normal TSR w/ Fusion and no signs showing - This anomaly is interesting... Makes you wonder if the lack of PSD in the navigation data overrides the ability of the system to display traffic signs...
  3. Mrclopec

Facelift Audi Q5 Adblue Tank Level Percentage

So despite instructions at various forums, up to the other day I had been unable to find the proper Advanced Measuring Block that indicates the fill level of the Adblue tank on my 2015 Audi Q5. It appears the value used to be available but anything post facelift disappeared. Upon poking around...
  4. Mrclopec

Disable DSR in Q5 with 1B-Active Steering

I noticed on just about every Q5 from the factory with the standard electromechanical power steering, 44-Steering Assist Byte 0 is listed as 10 (DSR enabled), however mine came from the factory as 01 (DSR Disabled and Steering aid control module J500 coded/locked). Does this mean that J792 is...
  5. Mrclopec

Determining MY in various countries.

So, more than once now I have come across a situation where someone outside of the US claims their car is of a MY newer than what the 10th digit of the vin is dictating. IE- 10th digit being a "B" but the person claims their car is a 2012. Obviously this doesn't apply here in the states but do...
  6. Mrclopec

DIY - Audi A6/A7 Active Lane Assist Retrofit - DONE

A6/A7 (2012-Current) Active Lane Assist Retrofit. This retrofit originally started on the AudiWorld Forums by the member IKnowHuhA6. He approached me and asked for help in attempting this retrofit. After successful completion and with his permission, I have put together this DIY for the benefit...
  7. Mrclopec

2015 Q5 08-Auto HVAC not redirecting

Address 08: Auto HVAC (J255) Labels: None Part No SW: 8K1 820 043 AQ HW: 8K1 820 043 AQ Component: KLIMA 3 ZONEN H04 0122 Revision: C1000000 Serial number: 01190920141164 Coding: 3621228080 Shop #: WSC 06335 000 00000 VCID: 77FDC0B9C6CD2C87C9-8023 No fault code...
  8. Mrclopec

2015 Audi Q5 Enable Rest Recommendation (MKE)

Hello folks. Do you have any information on enabling Audi Rest Recommendation? I have entered the green menu and enabled it under device list and set menuoperation to 5. Bussassignment is already factory set to CAN/Komfort. It shows up in the MMI but is grayed out and says it is unavailable. As...
  9. Mrclopec

DIY - Audi Q5 Active Lane Assist Retrofit - DONE

This is a DIY guide aimed at assisting anyone who is interested in retrofitting Active Lane Assist to a facelift (2013-2016) Q5/SQ5. This guide will be prohibitive to most as it does require changing the windshield. Additionally any retrofits you perform by following this guide you do so at your...
  10. Mrclopec

Active Lane Assist Retrofit - 5C Lane Maintain Coding

Hello. I have added the necessary components to a 2015 Q5 3.0 TDI to retrofit Active Lane Assist except the replacement windshield. This option is available ROW but not in NA. I am having trouble coding module 5C. I have installed the new Multifunction switch on the steering column with the Lane...