Recent content by Flatout1

1. F

Audi ttrs 2.5tfsi fuel pressure stuck at 145bar??

Hi guys, Purchased a brand new LOBA HPFP, received ait today and fitted the new pump, carried out DTC code clear started car, fuel pressure at the rail goes between 140-145bar at idle and same high pitch noise as before, 1 Fault Found: 008854 - Fuel Pressure Regulator Valve (N276)...
  2. F

Audi a6 2.7biturbo wiring diagram

Hi guys, Looking for an engine management diagram for audi a6 2.7biturbo on year 2003 with engine code BES if anyone can help? Thanks
  3. F

Thanks for the info crasher, will keep the code scans short and sweet next time :thumbs: The fuel pump we have in it at the moment was just replaced due to this fault code being present, surely not another faulty hpfp?
  4. F

Thanks for the replies, I have checked the wiring multiplug connector as referred too by crasher and no signs of water ingress. I also then measured the resistance across the FPR Control valve with the plug disconnected i get 9.6ohms, not sure what the spec should be. If i unplug the FPR valve...
  5. F

The wiring diagrams are from autodata online login Y194 as fuel pressure control valve. We don't have access to an OE audi wiring diagram but we use autodata for all vehicle wiring jobs and are accurate. The only real thing I need to know is what default fuel pressure the hpfp would go to if the...
  6. F

Hi again and thanks for the replies, Appologies for writing sensor I meant valve, it is controlled via the Ecu, I have attached to images of the wiring diagram hi-lighting the valve and the fuse supplying the valve. I couldn't fit the image clear enough into 1 so had to do 2 side by side. As for...
  7. F

Tuesday,23,November,2021,18:07:13:42016 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 21.9.0.2 (x64) HEX-NET2 CB: 0.4555.4 Data version: 20210903 DS330.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: TRUZZZ8J9A1901223 License Plate: Chassis Type: 8J (1K0) Scan: 01 03 08 09 14 15...
  8. F

Hi guys, We have an audi ttrs 2.5 (cepa) and have a very high pitch noise coming form the HPFP and through the high pressure line to the rail, Fault code P2296= Fuel pressure regulator valve (N276) short to plus Tested the supply fuse= all o.k Tested the 12volt feed wire from fuse to...