Recent content by aciidic

1. A

Possible modules that could store data, please help?

Sorry I seem to have upset you... I can see you're not happy to have me here despite my question relating to data on some B8 S4 modules rather than any specific OBD device or software. My guess is that only the Audi tools could even access the data (should it even exist). That being said I doubt...
  2. A

My apologies if this is not acceptable on these forums, I understand I am not a paying customer. I don't have anybody else to help me, I thought it best to ask here if those in the know might be aware of other modules on the car that store data (regardless of VCDS) it is a long shot but I'm...
  3. A

Hi drpeter, sadly I don't have VCDS.... The best I can do is a full backup from obd11, I hope this is of any use? Date: 2021-12-08 16:11 VIN: WAUZZZ8KXAA1xxxxx Car: Audi S4 Year: 2010 Body type: Saloon Engine: CAKA Mileage: 140460 KM...
  4. A

Hello guys. I'm currently in a dispute with a garage that did some engine work on my 2010 B8 S4 3.0T which seized 1500 miles after their work, despite never missing a beat the previous 87k... My dashcam was connected when the car was delivered to their shop and it shows the owner(s) revving it...