Recent content by spanzo

1. spanzo

No ASAM data found locally.

Sorry for my late feedback. I couldn't check at many different cars, but for one this update solved my problem too. Thanks for your support!
  2. spanzo

No ASAM data found locally.

Hello, I also have trouble with ASAM update at newer car. I tried with deleting ROD files and also cleared dataset cache. I'm already on BETA channel. This doesn't help. I always get into endless loop, to make ASAM update. I already loaded files into cloud, if you like to have a look.
  3. spanzo

Cable causing electrical crackling in dash and speakers.

Hello, I also know this issue. I tested with several cars. I get this crackling sound using a PC but also using the mobile app. The sound is created when autoscan is accessing radio or navi , but also if I select radio or navi directly. Until now, never got any problems with that, it's only...
  4. spanzo

VCDS Mobile Autoscan Hangs at 14%

Hello Shaun, autoscan is completly running now . thanx for your great support !
  5. spanzo

Hi Shaun, the files are in the cloud now.
  6. spanzo

Hello Shaun, I updated the interface, but autoscan still hangs at 4%
  7. spanzo

Hello Shaun, any news about alpha CB?
  8. spanzo

Thanks for the hint. Here the log of English version. Wednesday,15,September,2021,08:47:55:24231 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 21.9.0.2 (x64) HEX-NET CB: 0.4555.4 Data version: 20210903 DS330.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WAUZZZ8EX8A083909...
  9. spanzo

Hello Shaun, attached my autoscan. It's made with the german version of VCDS, hope this is also OK for you. Montag,13,September,2021,20:43:21:24231 VCDS -- Windows-basierter VAG/VAS-Emulator läuft auf Windows XP x86(VirtualBox) VCDS Version PCI 19.6.2.1 HEX-NET CB: 0.4555.4 Datenstand...
  10. spanzo

Hello all, I also have troubles with autoscan in VCDS-Mobile App. It hangs at 4%. Interface is updated to newest version. I already created debug log in debug level = 001F and synced to cloud. thank you in advance