etz2k's latest activity

• E
    etz2k replied to the thread Audi RS3 TPMS malfunction.
    In the adaption values are this 2 settings: IDE04939-Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS),2 ,1 (default, sensitive...
  • E
    etz2k reacted to JMR's post in the thread 09' Seat Leon FR, ABS Coding lost with Informative Informative.
    @etz2k As you can see..there are not many options to input regarding the coding , sometimes it gives 4 codings for same module ( vac...
  • E
    Try to create the maps (measuring & adaption values) from control module 03 (ABS) and post it, so i can take a look...
  • E
    I would recommend to use the org. RS3 rims and tires with the different (front/rear) size to exclude this as problem. The iTPMS use only...
  • E
    etz2k reacted to JMR's post in the thread 09' Seat Leon FR, ABS Coding lost with Informative Informative.
    No , vis4vag won t let you select tire sizes ,it s based only on VIN perhaps. Sometimes the only option is it s with a vacuum sensor or...
  • E
    etz2k replied to the thread 2010 VW EOS No Power Steering.
    Not realy, it's only a virtual sensor in the J500 modul of the ZF Gen3 steering rack ;). Rdw lhd Passat use the APA steering rack (5N1)...
  • E
    This DTC in 03 ABS is because of the wrong (gen2 index -L / FW:1806) steering rack that only support DSR1 and not DSR2 (gen2 index -M /...
  • E
    etz2k replied to the thread 09' Seat Leon FR, ABS Coding lost.
    Because the coding from JMR is wrong (tmc size, brake size & edl engine torque), i will try to give you a correct one. with iTPMS...
  • E
    Do you use the org. RS3 rim and tire size (different front and rear)? Maybe a problem with the WSS or wheel bearing magnetic encoder (im...
  • E
    If you clear the DTC, how long, how fast, etc can you drive, till it comes up again. What does the learning values of the iTPMS show (if...
  • E
    etz2k reacted to Jan001's post in the thread MK100 ABS Coding with Like Like.
    Hi, autohold enabling in Audi TT 2019: ABS Pump 8S0 907 379 K Old coding : 32AAE08D2A9915AD41960066C2999706334C0754A8820043E960CC...
  • E
    If the Octavia don't have a iTPMS button, this coding fits. The coding of the Esp-button function is a bit different, but some old...
  • E
    etz2k reacted to Hyrskytin's post in the thread Seat Leon ABS Long Coding (MK60EC1) with Like Like.
    Yeah im kinda new to this stuff but i need to say thank u for u help. Now its working!
  • E
    OK, i don't counting the bytes i only see it's uneven. (18byte -> 19 byte must still be done, as i write) I see you have iTPMS, you can...
  • E
    Your posted coding is missing one 0 at the end and you need to add one byte with h00, because your "new" ABS use 19byte instead of...