Recent content by tomastomas

1. T

Huracan Dyno Mode

hi, can anyone help in putting the Huracan into dyno mode using the vcds? below is the reading of the whole car. thank you. Wednesday,26,September,2018,17:31:38:63277 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 18.2.1.2 (x64) Data version: 20180518 DS287.1...
  2. T

Air Suspension Conversion 2006 VW Touareg

hi. we converted a 2008 touareg from air suspension to spring and shocks. the conversion kit did not come with the module for deleting the error message in the dashboard. does anyone know on how to delete the error? i believe the car has headlight autolevel thing. the details of the car is as...
  3. T

VW 2015 Jetta Infotainment

hi, does anyone know how to go about activating the infotainment of the 2015 VW Jetta? Autoscan is below: Thursday,22,September,2016,15:48:50:63277 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 8.1 x64 VCDS Version: 16.8.1.1 (x64) Data version: 20160902 DS256 www.Ross-Tech.com...
  4. T

Logging Parameters for Golf GTI MK7

hi, Would someone be able to help on how to get the following parameters so i can log: pedal position, rpm, throttle body, lambda request, lambda actual, turbo request, turbo actual, wastegate dutycycle, fuel injection, ignition adaption thanks. Below is the Auto scan of the mk7...
  5. T

Gti mk7 parameters for logging

Hi, Hope someone can help. I want to log the following parameters but i couldn't find them: lambda request lambda actual turbo request turbo actual wastegate dutycycle fuel injection ignition adaption Thanks
  6. T

How to confirm Mileage, ECU is stock, resetting OBD counter

hi, would anyone know how to do the following for the golf gti mk7: 1. confirm if the mileage showing is the cluster has not been tampered 2. how to check if the ecu has not been tuned or altered 3. is there away to reset the obd counter when modifying the ecu to make it untraceable thank you