Recent content by stefdds

1. stefdds

Pre-purchase advice MK1 TT

How about emission laws ? Do you have to pass any emissions tests ; every couple of years etc. ? Does it have its original oem wheels. ? Does it appear to be maintained? Sounds high to me. Especially with 92K , you will be looking at a timing belt soon. I'd offer 5K and go from there...
  2. stefdds

How much ? Do you do all your own wrenching ? Is the "money light" on? (CEL).
  3. stefdds

VIN Number TRUSC28N621033633 Make AUDI Model TT Model Year 2002 Drive Type Manufacturer AUDI Engine 1.781000 Style/Body Coupe Age 17 Manufactured Company AUDI Plant Company Name Vehicle Type PASSENGER CAR Series - Body Class Coupe Doors 2 Engine (CI) 108.683288232...
  4. stefdds

VCDS Release 21.9.0 Cent. Elect. Open Controller not responding on Windows 10 Laptop 64bit operating system

When I read OP's post #26 a couple of hours ago, I thought the same thing as (ie post #28)! But just could not compose a diplomatic response. Perhaps, but the "Audi Main Dealer" did not correct the problem and don't you think you could have stated that (ie post #26) in post #1 ; your original...
  5. stefdds

Audi S6 C7 - How disable rear sunshade auto go down when in reverse?

Sounds good ; but a complete unedited Auto-scan would be very good Insurance to have here! It may help others as well.
  6. stefdds

Can't connect to engine module with engine running

Well, that is disappointing. Is the APR tune a flash type of tune the end user can do ; or do you have to send it in to APR and they physically (open the case) do something with the ECU and program it. ?
  7. stefdds

Vw jetta 4 door 2.0 diesel automatic ross- tech codes today.

VIN Number 3VWRL7AJ7AM083811 Make VOLKSWAGEN Model Jetta Model Year 2010 Drive Type Manufacturer VOLKSWAGEN GROUP OF AMERICA, INC. Engine 1.968000 Style/Body Sedan/Saloon Age 9 Manufactured Compnay VOLKSWAGEN GROUP OF AMERICA, INC. Plant Company Name Vehicle Type PASSENGER CAR...
  8. stefdds

Vw jetta 4 door 2.0 diesel automatic ross- tech codes today.

Did you ever check or change the fluid? Also, I would post a full and unedited Auto-scan.
  9. stefdds

2011 S4 intermittent no-start

For comparison, this is not the OP's car.
  10. stefdds

2011 S4 intermittent no-start

I noticed in your video no tach. rpm movement and no warning icons on the dash. The needle sweep is a "tweak" , do you have that active? I would (test) eliminate the crank sensor or power and grounds to it. My 4.2L CS is under the car, between the motor and bell housing , right where the...
  11. stefdds

Audi R8 flickering soft lighting

??????? * Wow, neat find. I wonder what the Audi dealer would have done as they are not going to install or go looking for a "used" module ie F or L . There seems to be a conflict of some sort with the P version and I suspect the dealer would have recoded several modules so all modules were...
  12. stefdds

EVAP CODE PO441

You already had a Auto-scan posted! Did you ever check this (below) from your other post (btw, I would not start multiple threads , for obvious reasons, for the same vehicle concerns). Members and RT employees , post #2, are joining in repeating all the same questions. Yes, you bet...
  13. stefdds

[HEX-V2] Issue: No interface connected.

Why are you so confident that it is genuine?