Recent content by Rexhunt

1. Rexhunt

Problems after adjusting gateway and removing component protection audi a3 8v sportback

ok trying to understand how everything works and what i can do myself. are fec codes written in gateway or mmi? i can buythe following unit: 81a035192a Delphi MIB HS 8v0857273p Alpine screen (is this the mmi high big screen?) if i buy this i need cp removal again i think,and can i do...
  2. Rexhunt

Problems after adjusting gateway and removing component protection audi a3 8v sportback

@AINils can you please help/ guide me with ...patched unit... i also liked mib2 better but it is expensive for me. If i can get my gear sorted it would be good.
  3. Rexhunt

@Uwe the Guy who removed cp said that hè thought the gateway and mib1 where new. Thats why hè did not re installed the FEC’s …. Is that normaal? I think if i see Your comments you always need to re install fec?!?
  4. Rexhunt

Can i restore the FEC myself? Ofcourse i will ask the dude (tuning guy) who removed the CP but if i can do it myself i have a 2nd option.
  5. Rexhunt

Hi Don, 1. CP was removed with a dealer connection i am told 2. No he only removed CP 3. What didnt work as result op removing CP is: Bleutooth, Cruise control, Audi Drive Select, Start Stop, ABS fault. PDC i just installed (probably some wiring not correct as VCDS cannot reach it??? Airbag...
  6. Rexhunt

ENGLISH version :-) using google translate. As i am a newby using vcds i love any help. Main question is why only radio works after i let someone remove CP THIS IS WHERE THE CAR CAME WITH FACTORY Friday,14,May,2021,16:56:48:33886 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Runs on Windows 10 x64...
  7. Rexhunt

Hahahaha, i always watched Rex on Discovery Channel, wonderfull to see him fish in the most beautifull waters!, i am from 1978 :-)
  8. Rexhunt

After buying a 2013 a3 8v sportback 5 doors I installed the following: (the audi was very bare with factory entry radio) MF steering wheel, mmi mib std nav, cruise control, led rear lights, rain light sensor, pdc front and rear, gateway high, middle button bar. I got the mf steer and cruise...