Recent content by Foz

1. Foz

Audi Q7 electric boot only opens a third of way

Wow that was easy, worked a treat thank you. Im trying to work through all the fault codes i can to see which ones are 'easy' fixes, so will do another scan and post it here to make sure there are no fault codes on the trunk module. Thanks again for your help.
  2. Foz

Audi Q7 electric boot only opens a third of way

Hi everyone, I have an Audi Q7 2007 3.0 Lire Sline. It has an electric boot/tailgate - a few days ago i had a problem when opening the boot, it only seems to open a third of the way then just stops. I have to then push the boot all the way to the top, which is quite an effort as im pushing...
  3. Foz

2007 Q7 Air Suspension Problems

Ok so i then followed the suspension calibration procedure as Uwe suggested and the suspension now seems to be working fine, i can choose any level i want and it behaves normally, hurrah! So two issues left to sort: Working after doing a suspension calibration process: 1 - My suspension is...
  4. Foz

Ok made some more progress and i think ive found the source of the problem, but my suspension is still unable to alter and its stuck in 'automatic' mode. So anyhow i found out the location of the sensors and had a look under the front wheels, and hey presto on the passenger side the sensor was...
  5. Foz

Ok another update. Took the car back to the same place that did the wheel alignment and asked them to reverse whatever alignment they did to the front wheels as this is when the problems started. I had the original readout of the wheel alignment before they made any changes to it. Once they...
  6. Foz

Not really. But lets say i was sitting in traffic i would notice just sometimes the front suspension would lower ever so slightly, say a few mm then go back to where it was. Other than that, the air suspension has always behaved as it should. Ive only ever had it set to Comfort level, and...
  7. Foz

Ah that may make sense as the steering wheel was slightly off centre, when it went in for wheel alignment and when i was driving it home from the garage, i noticed it was much more off centre. So if the steering wheel is quite a way off centre, would that cause the air suspension to have this...
  8. Foz

New approved account but cant post still?

No problem, just submitted :)
  9. Foz

Ok sure no problem , here goes. I have an Audi Q7, 2007, 3.0 Litre (4L model i think) Uk, owned for 5 years with no issues but recently a few things have started to go wrong with it. Firstly it just wouldnt start at all one day, electrics all worked fine, dashboard lit up, just wouldnt crank...
  10. Foz

Ok no problem, ill wait patiently :) Thanks for the quick response, appreciate it. Foz.
  11. Foz

Hey everyone, Ive just bought a HEX-V2 to help me diagnose my Audi Q7, and so i registered an account on here and got the email yesterday saying my account had been approved. Yes i still cant seem to post anything in the other forums? Can it take a while before im able to do that once the...