VanNorton's latest activity

• VanNorton
    VanNorton replied to the thread Powertrain Databus..
    I am getting power to all fuses and relays that are left, rt, under seat, and engine bay. I'm going to start replacing the relays and...
  • VanNorton
    Battery off charger and completely disconnected sits at 12.4/ 12.5
  • VanNorton
    Well, we tried to scan it again and VCDS got absolutely nothing. Didn't recognize anything at all. Have power to all fuses and relays...
  • VanNorton
    I will as soon as I get one. Rt now it went from running, to power but not turning over. Battery was only pulling 12.7-8. Needs to be up...
  • VanNorton
    I had power to the cluster which showed up 3 lights 1 abs 1 esp and 1 other I can't remember. I am hoping to take a pic if I can get it...
  • VanNorton
    Ok, via club Touareg post, I read about factory vw spliced wires in the foot well. Found those (corroded and broken) re-spliced with wtr...
  • VanNorton
    I'm sorry, I read this again. No these are the modules that it isn't speaking to.
  • VanNorton
    Yea lol, I can tell that will be somewhat difficult. I have OG owner manuals but there isn't anything in there that says.
  • VanNorton
    Yes, those are the only ones. I didn't know if it were something my Vw mechanic may be able to do.