Recent content by shwetank

1. S

Skoda Superb 1.8 TSI IMRC issue

My 2016 Skoda Superb has an intermittent Check Engine light issue, VCDS showing codes P2014, P2004 and P2015. The light first came on a year and a half back after a routine maintenance service at the Authorized Service point. In addition to the regular service, the front windscreen was also...
  2. S

2012 VW Polo 1.2 TDi code P2563

Hi! The valve works well when vacuum is applied from outside, so I've ruled out the aspect of sticking. I suspect it is the N75 solenoid causing the problem since it appears to be making a funny sound once in a while. Looking to substitute it with a known good unit and test. Will update here as...
  3. S

2012 VW Polo 1.2 TDi code P2563

My client's VW Polo 1.2 TDi came to me with a complaint that the glow plug indicator was flashing on the previous drive. Scanning revealed codes P02563 and P261A. I checked all related areas, cleared the codes and handed over the vehicle, only to have it coming back to me with the same...
  4. S

Skoda Yeti headlamp upgrade; bulb out error

I have tried them and found them to be not even 30% and 50% brighter. Finally settled with PIAA, they perform almost as advertised. But still not at par with what actual 90/100W would offer. I guess I'll have to live with this set up. Thanks all the same.
  5. S

Hi. This did not work for me. Can someone here suggest some other way to get brighter headlamps? Maybe activating something like low beams active with high beams, if that is possible and advisable? I have a halogen setup with P43T 55/60W bulbs. Regards.
  6. S

2011 Skoda Yeti 5L cruise control fitment

Okay. Thanks for clarifying my doubt. I'll much rather let it be. Regards.
  7. S

2011 Skoda Yeti 5L cruise control fitment

Hi! My 2013 Skoda Yeti Elegance 2.0 TDi does not have cruise control as a standard fitment. Can the experts here kindly advise me if I can get the Cruise Control system activated with the help of VCDS by simply changing the light switch stalk? And if so, how do I determine which part number for...
  8. S

I'll try doing what you've suggested and then update. The headlights are okay as long as there's no oncoming traffic. But with most drivers being inconsiderate and using high beams in this part of the world, you really have to have brighter lamps.
  9. S

But effectively that will mean that I'll be putting an additional load on the battery and the electrical system to the tune of 200 watts. Without the resistance, it'll be a maximum of 80 watts.
  10. S

The original housings might not be able to take the heat for very long, but I'll prefer to damage the units this way than by a crash due to poor lighting.
  11. S

As As desired Monday,28,June,2021,11:10:43:46039 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86 VCDS Version: 21.3.0.0 HEX-V2 CB: 0.4544.4 Data version: 20210226 DS325.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: TMBMDA5LXDA700056 License Plate: Chassis Type: 5L-SK35 (7N0) Scan: 01 03 08...
  12. S

At the earliest. I didn't realise the mistake although i did mention that it was part of an earlier scan that i was attaching. My bad. Apologies.
  13. S

Yeah, I still have the PIAA 55/60W bulbs on my vehicle. I'll post a complete Auto-Scan soon. Thanks.
  14. S

Hi! My 2013 Skoda Yeti 5L came shod with 55/60W halogens. Light intensity has always been an issue and I've tried Philips Extreme Vision and Osram night breakers, but with hardly and improvement. Ultimately after much deliberation, I settled for the expensive PIAA option but even then, headlight...