Recent content by TGE

1. T

Golf GTE MK7.5 DRL Adaptation

After further :banghead: multiple times and more searching, I found the following link post#12 https://forums.ross-tech.com/index.php?threads/14284/ I compared the Golf R map to mine on the lighting channels, some subtle differences, but nothing that would show the DRL's \_\_ _/_/ in the...
  2. T

Many thanks for your thoughts. Part of the problem of getting the newer interface is that I am doing less and less tinkering now. I started off many years ago with the VAGCOM Cable, then moved to my current lead, and as much as I like my toys its hard to justify for access to just one module...
  3. T

ENG116944-ENG116032-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtfunktion D 8, with a value of Parking light Right. I think what has happened here is that from my translation and cross referencing I have LB39 as Left Main Beam and RB2 as Right Main Beam, so wondering why the Left Main Beam is set to control the Right...
  4. T

DV52 many thanks for your thoughts I guess my mistake has been that I have thought all the headlights as being the same, ie LED all with the same functional appearance. I'm gonna have to have a look at the BCM to confirm this. Why do they have to make it so complicated:banghead: It appears...
  5. T

Many thanks for everyone's input. @DV52 You have suggested to try this: ENG116945-ENG116054-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtfunktion E 9 > Daytime running lights ENG116945-ENG116056-Leuchte9FL RB2-Dimmwert EF 9 >127 . ENG116944-ENG116035-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtfunktion E 8>Daytime running lights...
  6. T

Apologies for the delay Got the car back on Friday. Many thanks for everyone for their thoughts. DV52 I've read through most of your posts across many forums trying to understand and decipher how I can achieve my goal. Lots to take in and a sore head. I have read of someone with a eGolf who...
  7. T

Don't have a current Scan, as the car is with dealers at the moment. Auto Scan from when I bought the car: Thursday,07,February,2019,07:41:02:10495 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 18.9.0.2 (x64) Data version: 20180927 DS296.0 www.Ross-Tech.com...
  8. T

Hi all. I've been reading most of the forums trying to get a handle on the 09 module adaptations on External lighting. Have read most of the detailed posts by DV52, but am struggling to find my answer. I have a 2018 Golf GTE the LED Headlamps have both the "Hockey Stick" lights "\_\_ _/_/"...