Recent content by ViceGripKev

1. V

VW T6 California Ocean CCS Coding

I was advised by the company selling they were compatible with the T6 and have now proved it, as I have got it working. So after coding, it wouldn’t work, so back tracking what I had done previously, I found the inline fuse not fully seated in the holder. A quick road test and it works a...
  2. V

I tried the switch in various positions, but still no response. I‘ll take the trim off tonight and see what I can find.
  3. V

Thanks, I’ll go back and start from the beginning. I started it last year, but never got round to extending the ECU cable, which I done a couple of weeks ago. The stalk PN is 6R0 953 507 B which I bought from ebay with the wiring harness. Everything else with the stalks work, it’s just the...
  4. V

Just tried and nothing on the stalks responds Main switch. OFF Cancel Switch. Not Oper SET/Decelerate. Not Oper RESET/Accelerate. Not Oper
  5. V

I shall go and try and report back
  6. V

Sorry for delay, work got in the way. So today I've got round to trying this out. So I changed byte 5 from 06 to 26 in the engine module 01, which it accepted and also changed byte 17 bit 7 in central electrics 09, but the CCS isn't working. I don't have a factory towbar installed, but I...
  7. V

Hi, I have eventually got round to finishing retrofitting cruise control, via new stalks to my MY18/19 T6 California. Unfortunately I hit a problem when trying to do the coding, the engine module long coding helper comes up with an error "Sorry, no coding information is available for this...