Recent content by diogolg

1. diogolg

ERROR - WSC, Importer, Equipment

I also tried this way, however, when I click on save and exit the Software, it doesn't let me change the field values anymore. And these values that I put did not work. I had to uninstall and install the software again. https://ibb.co/FHfJfjX
  2. diogolg

This way https://ibb.co/2hzt0nV
  3. diogolg

Below is an image of the error. It was in the channels through adaptation. https://ibb.co/CPpqjkh
  4. diogolg

I understand, but I'm not able to exchange values through channels, see the example below: I'm trying to change the comfort blinker from 3 to 5 times. When entering the channel and entering the new value, the software returns this error: This workshop identification: WSC 00066 Importer 790...
  5. diogolg

I'm trying to encode Central-09 from Tiguan Rline 2021, but when entering security code-16 and digital 31347, the error appears: This workshop identification: WSC 00066 Importer 790 Equipment 00247 was rejected by the control module. The command will likely fail. Please change your values. I've...
  6. diogolg

VW Up! Car Screen

I'm sorry for the delay in replying. It was perfect, it worked. I did as instructed and now shows the "beats Audio" logo Thank you very much!
  7. diogolg

VW Up! Car Screen

Sorry. Good Morning ! I have the same problem. I need to change the logo on the Composition Phone of a VW UP TSI EXTREME. Currently, when turning on the composition, the presentation of Volksvagem appears, but I need to change it to the presentation of Beats Audio. When accessing the 5F module...
  8. diogolg

VW Up! Car Screen

Goodnight! Eu tenho o mesmo problema. Preciso alterar o logotipo na Composition Phone de um VW UP TSI EXTREME. Atualmente, ao ligar a composição, aparece a apresentação do Volksvagem, mas preciso alterá-la para a apresentação do Beats Audio. Ao acessar o módulo 5F, vou até o byte 17 e o...
  9. diogolg

LÂMPADAS DE LED - FAROL MILHA (NEBLINA) - POLO 200TSI CONFORTLINE ANO 19/20

Resolve I got it. In this model it is in the Leuchte12NL LB40 and RB30. I did as below: - Front fog lights : from 35W halogen to 30W LED // Leuchte12,13 // 43 - allgemeine Led [Leuchte12NL LB40 e Leuchte13NL RB3, change to 'allgemeineLEDmitOpenLoadDiagnose']
  10. diogolg

I am new to VCDS programming and I am in need of help. I'm programming around the POLO 200TSI Confortline year 19/20. It was exchanging the halogen lamps for led in the headlights of the mile (fog). When starting, the error was identified in the panel informing that the modifications are...
  11. diogolg

Sou novo programação VCDS e estou precisando de ajuda. Estou programando em torno do POLO 200TSI Confortline ano 19/20. Foi trocando as lâmpadas halogena para led nos farois de milha (neblina). Ao dar partida, foi identificado o erro no painel informando que as modificações estão queimadas...