Recent content by DeniBrameta

1. DeniBrameta

AUDI A8 3.0 tfsi not working properly

Thank you very much i found the short.Near the ECU there were some cables there were soaked in water and there was the problem. Best regards.
  2. DeniBrameta

I did all the adaption of the throttles.where do you think I have the short?
  3. DeniBrameta

hi everyone iam a workshop working on this Audi a8 3.0 tfsi the car is not working properly.I have clean and changet the the throttle body of supercharger J808.soon as start the car works good after 1 min came start to shake and on the dashboard appears epc mil.after I scan the car they jump...
  4. DeniBrameta

Skoda Octavia Dpf and Egt S2B1 problem

Sorry for that I didn't know,I bought the new sensor VW dealer.How do i verify all that? The old sensor I tested it and it is broken but the new one is fine.
  5. DeniBrameta

Getting crazy here with my B1S2,brand new one still the same error,measure the probes 5 voltes from ecu ignition on engine off and to my measure values it says 140° as soon as I start my car my temp goes 140 200 300 400-900°.Need help.what should I do Thursday,03,June,2021,12:29:08:22866 VCDS...
  6. DeniBrameta

And how to I measure the sensor engine on or off and were do I get the wiring line info
  7. DeniBrameta

How volts do I have to get to the wiring?
  8. DeniBrameta

Hello,just bought this Skoda Octavia 1.6Tdi and I am having problem with my dpf and egt sensor.First off with my dpf it says soot acculumation 59.99% but my car drives fine a bit slow but it passes 3000rpm and I don't get e dpf regen it says after 20min abortet for safety reason and for my egt...