Recent content by ABE MW

1. A

VW T6 2017. Central Locking Not Working Via Key.

HI ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANKS. CENTRAL LOCKING NOT WORKING VIA KEY. VEHICLE READS THAT THE DRIVERS DOOR IS OPEN AND CLOSED CORRECTLY. I HAVE SWAPPED DRIVERS DOOR LOCK AND SWAPPED BCM BUT STILL THE FAULT REAMAINS. Monday,16,August,2021,16:02:17:20013 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator...
  2. A

VW TRANSPORTER 2017. ALTERNATOR NOT CHARGING. TRIED NEW ALTERNATOR, STILL NOT CHARGING.

FIXED. I HAVE NOW HAD 3-4 OF THE SAME VEHICLES WITH THE SAME FAULT NOW. SEEMS TO BE A VERY COMMON FAULT. THE BRAKE IN THE LIN WIRE FROM ALTERNATOR IS ALWAYS IN THE SAME PLACE. FOLLOW THE WIRE FROM ALTERNAOTR INTO THE LOOM AND JUST BEFORE WERE THE LOOM STARTS TO GO UP THE ENGINE BAY IS WHERE IT...
  3. A

VW TRANSPORTER 2017. ALTERNATOR NOT CHARGING. TRIED NEW ALTERNATOR, STILL NOT CHARGING.

Thanks for your response. I can not figure out how to upload a picture of my diagram, however I am 100% certain the diagram I have is for the T6.1 and its wired differently to the model in question. Still is a yellow and green wire, but it goes to the J533 T20a pin 3. I will check continuity...
  4. A

Just realised i have been looking at the diagrams for T6.1. Erwin will not give the option for diagrams for this model, only ''fitting instructions'' any ideas? strange how it will not give diagrams for a older model. or am i being stupid?
  5. A

I have downloaded the wiring diagrams off Erwin but it wont show me pin outs for the plugs :(
  6. A

Can anyone source the wiring diagram for 25796 - Body Control Module (Central Electric)? I believe the fault is due to this error, I need to test wiring but can not find diagrams anywhere!
  7. A

Hi there any advice would be much appreciated! Wednesday,28,July,2021,11:31:54:20013 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 21.3.0.0 (x64) HEX-NET2 CB: 0.4543.4 Data version: 20210226 DS325.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WV1ZZZ7HZHH119698 License Plate...
  8. A

SEAT LEON 2015. CODING FOR HEATED WASHER JETS AND MIB2 UPGRADE FOR APPLE CAR PLAY... IS THIS POSSIBLE VIA VCDS?

I have not got the car with me unfortunately. If I did, I would upload the Auto-Scan. I have been asked by a customer if I can do this, so I asked if its possible with VCDS first.
  9. A

SEAT LEON 2015. CODING FOR HEATED WASHER JETS AND MIB2 UPGRADE FOR APPLE CAR PLAY... IS THIS POSSIBLE VIA VCDS?

SEAT LEON 2015. CODING FOR HEATED WASHER JETS AND MIB2 UPGRADE FOR APPLE CAR PLAY... IS THIS POSSIBLE VIA VCDS? Thanks in advance!
  10. A

audi a4 2011, 2.0d. Oil Level Display Woes

FIXED! REPLACED BONNET LATCH. IF YOU OPEN BONNET AND IT DOES NOT REGISTER WITH INSTRUMENT CLUSTER, ITS THE BONNET LATCH. NOW IT READS OIL LEVEL FINE!
  11. A

Hi there Thanks for your reply. I have checked these and they are giving no clues away unfortunately. On the IDE00151 -- Oil fill level (mm) it only gives you the measurement in mm, it was reading 82mm - 85mm... what does that mean lol? what is the correct measurement in mm? all of these...
  12. A

if its below the min on the oil level display and I put 0.1 of a Litre of oil into engine, it goes above max and says I need to remove oil. I then remove until this message goes and its below the min again! Normally on most light vehicles, between the min and max is 1 Litre... not 0.1 of a...
  13. A

AUDI A5 2011. NSR WHEEL SPEED SENSOR FAULT, NSR ELECTRIC PARKING BRAKE FAULT, AND HEAD LIGHT RANGE FAULT. ALL ON NSR CORNER.

HI THERE Customer informed me they was going around a bend and then all of these faults appeared at the same time. all the faults seem to be coming from the NSR (passenger rear) corner. I compared the wiring readings and they are different to the OSR. just wanted to know if this is a common...