Recent content by Gavra

1. Gavra

SFD 'Access'

1. General information about SFD In 2020, Volkswagen AG introduced SFD (Protection of Vehicle Diagnostics), a new cross-brand procedure for protecting control unit access to new vehicle models. The previous procedure ("security access" by way of a 5-digit login code) no longer conforms to the...
  2. Gavra

Forum Hacked!

Thank you for fast action. Although I haven't logged in for a long time , it is nice to see someone respect privacy and act responsibly and promptly.
  3. Gavra

Passat 3C R36 TRW440 coding assist

Hi, I've received this from another workshop. Coding calculated with VCDS, ODIS and saved old scan are all the same. But ABS is NOT accepting new coding after it has lost it. No transmission listed in CAN in group 125. Any idea what could be the correct one? Thank you. Find attached scan...
  4. Gavra

AUdi Q5 / 8R 2011 Key programming

Hi, it's been a while since I used VCDS and was surprised yesterday. 8R with immo5 , which BCM2.1 had key personalization in the drop menu?! I didn't have time to extract PIN and test it ,but if you guys are gonna make it possible to finish adaptation on ImmoV systems I will send you a...
  5. Gavra

16.6.0 Engine losing communication

Hi, today I've updated to 16.6 and right after I have been continuously losing communication with ECU (01) when DTC read selected or when adaptation screen selected. VCDS just freeze and I must kill process from task manager. Problem is AC pressure signal implausible and I want to test...
  6. Gavra

How to become a VCDS distributor ?!

Requirements, benefits, expectations and obligations?! If someone is willing to provide information here or on my registered email. Thank you.
  7. Gavra

BCM2 issues?!

If I provide auto-scan, BCM2 binary dump and all confirmed CS, PIN, MAC values, will that help to implement IMMO V in future releases ? To be honest , I did not pay attention closely why it is not implemented till now, so if there is a thread already about this please merge it . Thank you.
  8. Gavra

HEX-NET

I still do not have HEX-NET so I would like to know is it connected over router or directly to the laptop?
  9. Gavra

Q5 2011 immo v

Is there option to add key with VCDS? I have PIN from dealer , I want to replace BCM2 and to recode old keys with same CS and PIN. Any information is helpful and appreciated. autoscan Monday,18,April,2016,14:27:52:48102 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86 VCDS...
  10. Gavra

Audi Q7 2016 3.0TDI (4M Chassis)

Just went to check this car and I was not able to read more then half of modules. Thought it was my interface, but another one had same problem. Address 46 not available no response from controller . Is this a known issue with newer cars?
  11. Gavra

Audi A4 2006 7 speed automatic transmission retrofit

Hi guys, I need to replace TCM on this one , car is 50 km from me so I would like to avoid any unnecessary driving if possible :) 1. Can I use second hand module on this car? 2. Is transfer of coding and performing basic setting and adaptation enough to get it working? 3. Does TCM hold CP...
  12. Gavra

AUDI Q7 Central convenience component protection help

Hi guys, first time doing this on and I need a little help :) Here is autoscan Thursday,14,May,2015,13:43:00:48102 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator VCDS Version: 14.10.2.0 Data version: 20150311 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WAUZZZ4L1DD020906 License Plate: Mileage: 59190km-36778mi...
Back