Recent content by Wicked08wabbit

1. Wicked08wabbit

2008 Rabbit 2.5l 5 speed manual... crank, no start issue

I have to put the old wiring harness back in so I can talk to ecu on the gateway again.. when it cranks the tach does bounce around 300rpms
  2. Wicked08wabbit

and I bet you any money its the crank sensor cause its not genuine vw oem.... After reading in the forum on that one thread about the 2011 Audi with the same crank no start issue.
  3. Wicked08wabbit

also did a compression test today and all my cylinders look to be alright... Lowest ones are 2&4 at about 125psi.. 1,3,5 are right at 155psi... So at least that weight can be lifted off my shoulders
  4. Wicked08wabbit

Well I replaced the engine wiring harness, and it looks like ill have to switch it back to the old one because I cannot get in contact with the gateway now.
  5. Wicked08wabbit

Tach moves while cranking, im going to it up and get an auto scan for you guys
  6. Wicked08wabbit

Tach definitely moves during cranking, ill do my best to get an auto scan in the post today.
  7. Wicked08wabbit

How do I test that? What steps do I have to take in vcds to achieve that?
  8. Wicked08wabbit

I tried to test spark by not the way you just suggested, ill have to try that.. they are velt coils
  9. Wicked08wabbit

I will see what I can do, I can promise you it's not going to be much help since I'm not throwing literally any codes that have to do with why it won't start. But first I gotta get it put back together
  10. Wicked08wabbit

Ok, so a couple weeks ago I was driving on the freeway and all of a sudden my car just goes dead, so I pull over and try to start it up again and nothing... I have gone through a laundry listen of things that it could be and have replaced a bunch of things as well, only code that comes up still...
  11. Wicked08wabbit

Sooo yea pretty new to all this but here goes

I actually figured it out, its the driver side seat belt switch lolol
  12. Wicked08wabbit

I'm going to go with the airbags were deployed and never replaced, which is fine, shouldn't be too hard to replace and clear the codes out right?? What would the security access code be? I need it for my silver 08 rabbit, it has the airbag light on because the battery went dead and it says I...
  13. Wicked08wabbit

I will have to make another post, this is a scan from my last rabbit.. The rabbit this scan is from was totalled by a distracted driver, I was t boned July 2nd.. I have another 2008 Rabbit, so I will scan that today once im home from work And submit that scan.. the airbag light is on because of...
  14. Wicked08wabbit

Friday,23,July,2021,08:28:37:26150 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 21.3.0.0 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4544.4 Data version: 20210226 DS325.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: 3VWDX7AJ7CM350494 License Plate: Chassis Type: AJ-VW36 (6N0) Scan: 01 02 03 08 09 15 17 19...