Recent content by Yukoncole

1. Y

Audi B8.5 S4 DSG Clutch Adaption Process

I did not check it prior to any driving, all online directions I found said it would step through multiple messages and take a lot more driving drive.
  2. Y

Audi B8.5 S4 DSG Clutch Adaption Process

Hello, Looking for feedback on what the current release shows in regards to a message when the Clutch Adaption process in complete. I have read you need to drive 1-3 hours, drive in 5th gear for 20 mins and then 6th gear for 25mins and will see multiple changes in status throughout, I...
  3. Y

New User - Looking for help clearing a Software Code

That is all mentioned Uwe, simply took the opportunity to ask someone with the same fault code as me to confirm. Sorry if this bothered you, was just further confirmation as once again mentioned!
  4. Y

That is cor That is correct sir, just as in the video.
  5. Y

Thanks for the reply Bruce! I am not looking to force the Readiness Codes, just the tests. I found the below, have not had the time in my week to verify if this works on my Audi -
  6. Y

I did that, and have received some direction on how to force the tests. I just really appreciate your help to confirm what you said and I plus others thought in this code not having a connection to this. Thanks for looking!!
  7. Y

You rock, thanks man!
  8. Y

Readiness Codes are an automatic process, they either pass or fail. It's under the basic OBD2 tab. I would attach a picture but don't seem to have any options here for that, oddly.
  9. Y

If you have a chance, would truly appreciate it!!
  10. Y

Yea, I have chatted with him and it was pretty much a dead-end road minus a Green Menu option to clear MMI faults for another issue which I have not tried yet. My largest concern as of current is that I can't seem to get my Readiness codes to set, and I am starting to wonder if this is...
  11. Y

Very disturbing indeed, I went off a federal from a Audizine forum with lots of praise the the individual going back years. He was very knowledgeable and helpful with the process but now I have this annoying fault - my only damn one on the car.
  12. Y

Force Readiness - 2016 S4

Thanks! It was updating to the latest MMI software that seems to have caused this, was never there before. It’s almost like a cache or something needs to be cleared to look for the latest version.
  13. Y

I understand VCDS does not do the updates, looking for ways to clear this code, and was just curious if it would affect the Readiness setting. Thanks for your input and help!
  14. Y

Thanks Jef, would my software fault code as seen above cause Readiness to fail by any chance? I have to leave town on business today but will get to this tomorrow or Friday and report back! Thanks again
  15. Y

When you say 4th down the list, what list are you referring to? I have watched a video that showed multiple steps or tests to get all the Readiness lines Set. Are you saying this one feature will do them all? Thanks, Jef!