Recent content by jettoso1994

1. J

Halogen to LED conversion or upgrade...

I really don't know why this date is. The LEDs are installed last Wednesday. And yes, I let them know everything about the situation
  2. J

Today I wrote to LASFIT technical help where I bought the LED lights. I explained to him about the flickering when the car is key on engine running and he advised me to put a Canbus decoder for the H7 lights. Using the electrical diagram of the headlamps, I will have to cut the cable that feeds...
  3. J

Yes, my car started to give that ABS failure with little time of use. There was a recall related to that but I called Volkswagen of America and they did not want to honor the recall here in Puerto Rico.
  4. J

Hi to all. Here are my car scan. Friday,11,June,2021,14:27:23:16815 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 21.3.0.0 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4543.4 Data version: 20210226 DS325.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WVWDA7AJ6AW087433 License Plate: Chassis...
  5. J

OK. At this moment I don't have a recent scan of my car system. Tomorrow I will post the scan of my car for you. Thanks for your help.
  6. J

Hi to all. My car is a 2010 VW Golf MK6 Base 4 doors hatchback with factory halogen headlamps; (H7 and H15) bulbs. I install a new set of LASFIT Led bulbs that are plug and play for my car. No modification needed. My problem is: 1- Advice in the dashboard of light not working only in highs side...