Recent content by Havelin A Laugh

1. Havelin A Laugh

Phaeton Suspension Leveling

Hi all, A friend of mines suspension had a leak leaving it low on the front, he has repaired the hardware but now I believe it needs calibrating. I see on the guides how to calibrate the suspension but is there a method of resetting it up to a default setting to raise it. Apologies if this is a...
  2. Havelin A Laugh

New Member - Hopefully a silly question

# - I meant example of any number used.
  3. Havelin A Laugh

Thanks everyone for your help. Installed the latest 21.3 and it's working perfectly.
  4. Havelin A Laugh

Hopefully this link works, the value I want to change is 0 to '#' for example but once I click away or click enter it just reverts back to original value. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Agle4NVezo6uiCCDzl4tNHPHV-vw?e=jwl0Zg
  5. Havelin A Laugh

Hi thanks for the reply, please see autoscan below. Using latest VCDS software. My intention was to go into 09-Cent. Elec, long coding, byte 7 to change the brightness of my 'indicators as sidelight' value. As mentioned on previous versions I was able to do this and change the coding, this time...
  6. Havelin A Laugh

Thanks for the reply, I managed to do it but only with the previous version 20.4 software. Is this something I can report to be looked at with the new 20.12 release?
  7. Havelin A Laugh

Hi all, new member here but not new to VCDS. I have US running lights activated in my golf mk5, I wanted to adjust the brightness percentage in vcds but when I change the value and click enter it just reverts back to the original value. I think it's to do with the recent update, am I missing...