Recent content by A4X4

1. A4X4

Soundaktor Disable - Golf R MK6

I was wondering about 09 as well. I need to learn more before I do anything complex or untested. Just seems like it's tucked away in there somewhere. The MK7 has the A9 Module, but not the MK6. It has to get it's variation from somewhere. Will probably just unplug it. Thank you for joining the...
  2. A4X4

Soundaktor Disable - Golf R MK6

Seems like everything I've been able to read so far, indicates that on the MK6 the Soundaktor controller must be physically disconnected. Before I take that step, I want to check in with the VCDS gurus to make sure I have the latest info. I would love to be able to do this without physical...
  3. A4X4

APR ESP Defeat - Error 31

Thank you, it is making more sense to me now with better use and understanding of the long code helper. On my latest attempt I got : Coding rejected Error 31 Request out of range. APR Stage 1, 2013 Golf R MK6 4dr Nav. (If any of this is important)
  4. A4X4

I'm finding some additional data and it could be that I don't understand the byte locations on the long code. How can I identify byte 6 and byte 14 in the following long code? 144BE00C49230002280D07E6921E0041B70000 Thanks.
  5. A4X4

Attempting this: https://www.goapr.com/support/esp-defeat/ VCDS Coding rejected Error 31: Request out of range Full Scan Below Wednesday,03,March,2021,14:50:23:17114 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 21.3.0.0 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4543.4 Data...
  6. A4X4

Bad key stroke

I see that I could have googled the code, so thank you for taking the time to help me out. All clear now.
  7. A4X4

Bad key stroke

complete autoscan added above. I also got an: "Error 31 Out of range" message on attempt 2. Thanks.
  8. A4X4

Bad key stroke

https://www.goapr.com/support/esp-defeat/ I made a mistake when attempting this and I need some help undoing it. I had the first digit changed in the software coding for byte 6 and meant to hit my arrow key to go over to byte 14, but hit the enter button by accident. When I checked the long...