Recent content by kamold

1. K

Passat B7 ABS retrofit on Passat B6 Issues

That is not a positive sign. Check/clean the connector and check for loose contacts etc but sounds like ABS might be kaput.
  2. K

Traffic sign detection restricted message

From what I understand (ie not much) there is a flag in the maps data - presumably being sent in the PSD data stream - that indicates that traffic sign recognition is not supported in your region. From what I've heard if one is driving in central Europe where TSR is NOT supported, and you drive...
  3. K

The park assist missing message is from RCTA. Can be fixed by retrofitting 5Q0 or 2Q0 side assist ;) My adaptation channel 53 is also set to 1.
  4. K

MIB2STD in MK6 - mute/volume while parking

Check your adaptation channels for PDC Audio lowering. Should be activated, and messagebus set to terminal 15.
  5. K

Golfi_vend is the godfather here he has figured out most of the coding.
  6. K

Aren't B7 sensors only required for PLA 2/3?
  7. K

ABS you can try sw 42. I haven't had that same error.
  8. K

Do you get a fault code logged in ECU and radar? That is an incompatibility which I had fixed by masking the fault in the ECU. But that is to do with braking sharply when the car in front stops and drivetrain co-ordinator switches from ACC braking to front assist braking. It doesn't sound like...
  9. K

Ah sorry yes you did you say you have B6 sensors still. But that's not relevant for FTS. Did you have it before some other change?
  10. K

Try ABS coding 127411
  11. K

8V S3 '8V0' ABS Module Help - Auto Hold Retro - SA and Coding

Hi all, I have retrofitted the button in an RS3. ABS is 8V0907379A and the coding for this software seems to be different. Anyone successfully coded this module for autohold? SA seems to be 01138 also. Wednesday,16,June,2021,11:34:23:58930 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on...
  12. K

Passat B6 Upgrades start.... 3AA parts and such.

To change to the B7 centre console with rocker type EPB switch you actually have to change the ABS module. As the 3C0 ABS/EPB doesn't recognize that switch and will throw a fault. You can install the B7 EPB module as it's a supersession part for 3C0, and supports either the old EPB button next...
  13. K

Highline rear view camera retrofit error

Are you sure this module works in a Passat? Part No SW: 5N0 907 441 A HW: 5N0 907 441 A It's a Tiguan part number. The B6/B7 highline camera module is normally 3C0 907 441, might account for the incorrect software fault?
  14. K

MIB1 to MIB2 - Camera problem

You need to compare your admap from your factory config and to the new unit. As you said there is no PDC, but unit is configured for PDC. PDC and RVC config needs to be correct for them to work.
  15. K

MIB1 to MIB2 - Camera problem

A lot of the configuration is controlled by adaptation channels. Would be helpful to also see an adaptation channel map of 5F.