Recent content by voretaq7

1. V

Traffic Sign Recognition (2021 Golf GTI - NAR Mk7.5)

I will probably start a separate thread on this after some more poking - I had oil temperature available in the instrument cluster from the factory which I *think* means the 2021 model year has the TOG sensor and shouldn't need a hardware change. (It is of course entirely possible I'm wrong and...
  2. V

This seems to jive with the rest of my research, and it appears the "S" camera software doesn't have that dataset loaded (at least on NAR GTIs). If trying electronic horizon mode doesn't work I might do some hunting around locally to see if anyone has successfully flashed the dataset to this...
  3. V

I'm wondering if that's part of it too - I didn't see any long-coding fields for the traffic sign stuff in there (and I don't *think* I missed them). Maybe it's behind a FEC or maybe we just don't know the bits to twiddle yet:)
  4. V

Hm, there is a nav function on my infotainment system, and it gives me GPS location, maps, destination/POI search, and all that fun stuff so I was operating under the assumption that it would meet the SATNAV requirement for Fusion, but perhaps it doesn't or there's a separate SWAP/FEC I'd need...
  5. V

2021 Golf GTI (NAR/US), 2.0T E888

Assuming the alligator ate it all correctly, autoscan and adaptation maps as my car came from the factory: AutoScan: 3VW5T7AU7MM005896 Tuesday,05,January,2021,19:28:40:07636 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 20.12.0.1 (x64) HEX-NET2 CB: 0.4529.4...
  6. V

One of the big MMI tweaks I'd like to enable is traffic sign recognition (not because I need it, I just think it's cool). I'm not entirely sure it's possible on this car though - I've only managed to get it half-working (shows up but displays no signs). Short Version: I think the issue has to...