Recent content by LeeMee

1. L

Audi A6 C5 Allroad ABS not accepting Automatic to Manual soft coding

The car is now working as required. Had a contact who was able to edit the main ecu flash as a manual even though there was never a 4.2 manual file. Flashed new bin to ecu, abs and ecu softcoded for the manual box. Drives perfectly so glad I was able to complete the conversion correctly and is...
  2. L

Timing chain stretch, How to check - 2004 Audi Allroad V8 4.2l

I would guess that the primary timing chain guides have cracked making the timing out. Common issue among the early 4.2 chain driven engines. Be good to know the outcome. Thanks Liam
  3. L

2005 Allroad 4.2 6 speed swap programming

Hi there did you ever get the issue resolved ? The issue i see is that there are no manual 4.2 BAS ECU tunes out there so you cannot code something there is no provision for. I know that i will be trying a BBK S4 ecu but the injectors and the MAF are different as well as the camshafts compared...
  4. L

So 3073 would be the best for adaptive suspension and to clear the TCM from the cluster. What i'm thinking of doing with the ECU is to flash it with a manual BBK S4 tune and softcode it so it shows it as an audi A4 11711 and code the ABS as 06395 do you think that this may solve my issue to get...
  5. L

The value was 1027 but i changed it to 1025 to ignore the TCM i assume this is correct ?
  6. L

Ok so it accepted the 06395 code but the following faults remain Address 03: ABS Brakes Labels: 8D0-907-389.lbl Control Module Part Number: 4Z7 907 389 A Component and/or Version: ABS/ESP allrad D56 Software Coding: 06395 Work Shop Code: WSC...
  7. L

We have been head scratching a little as even the engine ecu is still looking for the TCM even though we have changed the coding for the manual gearbox. My plan is to put an S4 BBK tune on it as i'm running the S4 camshafts but there is some differences between the BAS ecu and the BBK. The BAS...
  8. L

The Ecu has now been flashed with the coding for a manual gearbox but it still shows the TCM fault. Regards Liam
  9. L

Sunday,03,January,2021,12:06:16:35125 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 20.12.0.0 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4529.4 Data version: 20201124 DS322.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WAUZZZ4B74N020717 License Plate: Chassis Type: 4B (4B - Audi A6/S6/RS6/allroad C5...
  10. L

Good afternoon, I'm having some difficulty coding my ABS to accept the coding from an automatic to manual transmission swap. I'm able to log in using my cars PR code but then when i change the soft coding there is no change and just shows the existing coding. The old TCM unit has been...
  11. L

Audi C5 Allroad 4.2 owner South Wales UK

Good evening, Im Liam from South Wales and have not long joined the VAG scene. I've always done all my own work on vehicles owned this will be no exception to this car. I purchased a ross tech Hex V2 unit recently to undertake a Tiptronic to manual gearbox conversion on my 2003 Audi A6 C5...