Recent content by Barry Harkin

1. B

Air Suspension

Thank you for getting back. I bought it second hand. I will contact the company first and repolace and get back in touch if I still have issues.
  2. B

Air Suspension

I need help on below. I repaced the ride height sensor on rear left wheel (no 3). The car is still sitting low on this wheel. I tried running the recalibration for the ride height. I can enter values for wheel 1 and 2 but gives an invalid reading for wheel 3 and will not allow me to proceed...
  3. B

Control Head

Thanks
  4. B

Control Head

Can someone help out with fault below. Getting a fault as below but not sure where I go or what I change. Address 07: Control Head Labels: 4E0-910-7xx-07.clb Part No SW: 4E0 910 732 P HW: 4E0 035 729 Component: Interfacebox H43 5140 Revision: 00000000 Serial number...
  5. B

Control module is in European Mode

Yes I have. It doesnt show anything that I can see. Address 61 4E0 910 181 B channel 2 adapted from 99 to 99 Saturday 19 December 2020 10:36:24:53286 Address 61 4E0 910 181 B channel 1 adapted from 0 to 1 Saturday 19 December 2020 10:36:39:53286 Address 61 4E0 910 181 B channel 1 adapted from...
  6. B

Thanks. Not sure what I changed. I know I change a number to 1 in some settings but not sure when. I changed the battery coding which got rid of the fault that I had with battery regulation.
  7. B

To all I have attched my diagnostics and Log from VCDS. My car is UK but my heating etc. from drivers side of the car is showing "passenger" on my side of the car. Does anyone know how to sort this. Also there is a fault in relation to air flow and engine management light on. Can anyone...
  8. B

To all I am new to this forum so not sure how to explain my issue. I got the Ross-Tech for my Audi A8 and was messing about with it. I have changed something that has altered the way that my controls inside work. I am from the uk but when I go to adjust heating etc. it is saying "Passenger"...