Recent content by --O-o-O--

1. O

VW Tiguan MY2023 autoscan

Dear Gentlemen, as agreed with Uwe, here is the autoscan of a VW Tiguan MY2023 with the 190hp petrol engine, automatic gearbox, AWD, navigation and aux. heater. Car is almost new, no known issues, even if autoscan report that both rear doors cannot be reached, they work fine. Chassis Type...
  2. O

Tiguan MY2023 - change the standard behaviour of the lane-assist system

Dear Uwe, I didn't have any intention to break any group rules, although I have to admit honestly that I don't remember a rule that says we should not remove an attachment when it's no longer needed. Since it's been quite a while that I've entered here and I may just be misremembering, I...
  3. O

Tiguan MY2023 - change the standard behaviour of the lane-assist system

Dear Gentlemen, I would like to change the standard behaviour of the lane-assist system. If I start my VW v, the lane-assist function is on, I must switch it off manually each time I start the car. I would like to change it, that if I start the car, the lane-assist function remain disabled, but...
  4. O

Is there any modification making possible to check battery state of charge without VCDS for a Passat B8?

At first thanks to all who have replied. I think I have identified the root cause... Energy management system is programmed from factory to shut down the auxiliary heater at a voltage of 11,3Volt, but the most systems run into trouble already at 11,5Volts. So Energy management system would shut...
  5. O

Is there any modification making possible to check battery state of charge without VCDS for a Passat B8?

Thank you Gentlemen! Maybe it depends on the low outside temperatur - it is frozen now - that the car did not want to start today after 60 minutes of preheating. Starter motor turned, but was not able to start the engine. I have checked the logs, it was 11,5Volt only... Battery is together with...
  6. O

Dear Gentlemen, I would like to ask you, if it is possible to check the battery conditions like actual voltage, actual charge, etc. without VCDS? My car is a VW Passat B8 from 2019, off course I can read...
Back